The online racing simulator
VWS Headlights Texture
(8 posts, started )
VWS Headlights Texture
Hey everyone. I've been working on this headlight texture for the Scirocco. I think I've achieved something, but I'd like your comments on it and improve it as needed

I changed the two head lights and the fogs, but not the turning signals.

e: here, I added the .dds

e2: There's something that scares me: how the hell is that gonna look with the lights on? There's no way to test this in the viewer and I do suspect it'll look weird (as I surrounded the headlights, the flash texture will probably be too large).
Attached images
sc3.jpg
sc4.jpg
Attached files
VW_interior2.rar - 498.9 KB - 207 views
Those look amazing! Watch out luathas!

Can you turn on the AA when you take screenshots?
Hum, not really... it's already maxed out. This computer sucks, really.
I´ve made a screenshot with full AA and AF. It really looks nice.
Whoop! Really nice lights dude! If you keep doing hi-res things like this, you could be on par with Luthas.
Looks nice, but I'll stick to Luathas' work
#7 - RS1T
Obsulum, your a nice person...

Because i get annoyed about the scirocco being delayed, that gives me a place in your ignore list? lol
Quote from RS1T :Obsulum, your a nice person...

Because i get annoyed about the scirocco being delayed, that gives me a place in your ignore list? lol

Heh, what a coincidence that I just clicked "View post" on that post. I normally never do that Ya know, I was wondering how you ended up in my ignore list, because you don't seem half bad. Could be because of a post of you whining about the Scirocco being delayed yeah, those really annoy me. Must have been a very whiny post, though, for me to add you to my ignore list

Like I said, you're not half bad so I'll remove you

VWS Headlights Texture
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG