The online racing simulator
They showed it here in Finland too, watched some eps halfway, and decided I saw this 10 years ago (Kids) and now I'm too of an oldfart for Bold&Beautiful Jr.

Can't wait for Stargåte: Universe to start! :hyper:
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I think that was the point, he is just a guy playing gangster on a housing estate, but he is just a complete joke in reality. Now that they have realised that I think it will get back to normal Skins, where the problems are relationship and college related rather than idiotic pretend gangsters.

Totally agree, series one was gold and the second was nearly as good compared to this newer 3rd series.
I was forced to watch the first episode on 4OD last night.

Wasn't bad, might watch some more today.
The new series seems really "childish" or something, like everyone's been saying. It tries to be funny, by acting really stupid which doesn't quite suit it. Plus Thomas is gone...He was set to be one of the coolest characters there
Judging from all the fuss I expect he will be back in a few episodes time, they must have known how popular he would be otherwise him not being there wouldn't be such a big part of the story in the next episode (which it looks like it is).
:bump:

Well, series 4 has just started over on E4, about 15 minutes in so far.

Very dramatic beginning, where some bird on pills thought she could fly and hopped off the balcony in a packed nightclub, result, splat on the floor, deaded.

Thats about it so far, havent seen any main characters apart from tomas and pandora yet, but im sure cook, freddie, effy, jj, the hot blonde one, (Naomi i think her name is) and the twins will pop up soon.
I forgot to find a working stream for E4
The blond girl is Naomi! :lovies3d:
Very interesting opener to new series.

I like that this episode was basically all about Thomas. He was over looked in S3.

However, they need to cut down on sex scenes....

Right now its:

Argument
Sex
Argument
Sex
Redemption

I hope they dont see sex scenes as the future for the show...
I just finished watching the latest episode, as much as I liked it as you say it contains a lot of sex scenes.

Looking forward for Emily's EP!
Emily and effy Only one thing bothers me about emily is when she talks her mouth just like twitches after she says something, i noticed it once and now it bugs the **** out of me
Yay more skins To be honest all seasons have their good episodes and bad episodes. I much prefer season 1 over all of them
But ill be interested to see the new series.
Loved the Series 4, hit a little close to home with the whole effy thing, was well executed

Anyone looking forward to the new season about to begin?
Judging from the cast, its going to be crap...
yeah, wasnt a fan of the trailer...hoping it will grow on me though
A new series? WHAT? Will take a look at wiki tomorrow!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG