The online racing simulator
N Heidfeld helmet
(19 posts, started )
#1 - R-S-F
N Heidfeld helmet
Gotta say the background imaging on the helmet is quite something... Nice style too, though I'm wondering on the green with the BMWF1. But anyways, I'll eventually be getting my hands on, on a few of the new helmets for this year as well, as usual. I'll be looking into this one maybe.
#3 - R-S-F
would be nice if you would skin this helmet
#4 - R-S-F
can someone skin this helmet, please
Is it that urgent? I'm mising time and higher res images, though I can do with the ones I found. The background graphics are indeed tough to replicate and I won't be doing this helmet in 15 minutes. In the meantime, you could use his '07 lid.
#6 - R-S-F
ok, thanks
Offtopic:
Im getting his helmet design on my helmet in RL
Just a little modded though.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Offtopic:
Im getting his helmet design on my helmet in RL
Just a little modded though.

Nice. His helmet designs definately look quite cool. What version/year are you getting as a base? (if '09, get me some high res of the bg if possible :P )
Quote from Knight_Atack :Nice. His helmet designs definately look quite cool. What version/year are you getting as a base? (if '09, get me some high res of the bg if possible :P )

The 09 version. But it will maybe be a tad different.
I forgot the back and top side of his helmet
here they are:

Me wants HANS in LFS !
Quote from Vinnylegends :Why would you?
You wont break your neck in a game...

You never no, . I think it would be a cool effect mate, just from a visual aspect, it wouldnt hurt the game
Hans and a better looking (/modelled) helmet would help visual aspect for sure, and would be nice. 0 use, but would look cool.
Quote from Knight_Atack :Hans and a better looking (/modelled) helmet would help visual aspect for sure, and would be nice. 0 use, but would look cool.

yeah, and why do we even have helmets in lfs vinny if theyre not needed? Exactly. Just for the visual perspective
Any update on how this skin is coming? Would really appreciate it
My troubles are coming from recreating the artsy parts on the sides. I'm still working on those.
nice helmet i want to use it
Quote from Knight_Atack :My troubles are coming from recreating the artsy parts on the sides. I'm still working on those.

Sorry to ask a second time, but any update on how its coming?

N Heidfeld helmet
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG