Poll : Pick Your Track

Closed since :
Blackwood GP Reverse
South City Chicane Reverse
South City Chicane
Blackwood GP
ATC 60 Lap GP - XFR @ Blackwood Rev - Sunday 1st Febuary 2009
Hi all.

The previous race went very well: (linkage) So its time to start polling for the next one.

Sticking with the XFR for now until we start to get the numbers back, then more car polls will open after a few races.

Tracks to vote on this time are now set above, The polls will close on Thursday and the signups will open.

So heres the details:

Server(s) hosted by http://www.500servers.com

Please sign up via the links provided in the post if you want to race. Please let me know if you sign up and then find out you cannot make it.

Full Race Details Below:

Date: Sunday 1st Febuary.
Time: Server Opens: 18:40 GMT
Open Qual: 19:00 GMT (25 minutes)
Race Start: 19:35 GMT
LFS Version: S2 (latest patch to date)

Server: ATC 60 Lap GP
Car: XFR (XF GTR)
Track: Blackwood GP Reverse (BL1R)

PLEASE REMEMBER: ALL TIMES ARE IN GMT. This thread was posted at 21:26 GMT.

Practice server: Currently Closed

Rules:
To keep things simple, the rules are going to be just as simple:
  • No foul language,
  • Follow the pit lines - (Entry and Exit) 10 second penalty if lines are cut - Layout objects will show the start and end of these zones where possible.
  • Use your Common Sense
FLAGS:
Yellow Flags:
When drivers got a yellow flag they must use caution and be prepared to slow down.
Crashing into a crashed car under yellow flag conditions can also give a penalty.

Blue Flags:
Drivers who are blue flagged should let the lapping car pass as soon as possible.
They are not expected to resist an overtaking move by a lapping car.

some rules have been taken from the T7R teams TDC.

If a driver who has entered the race is unable to attend on the day it is upto THAT DRIVER to find a replacement to drive for him and to let ATC Franky500 know about the change as soon as it is known. (e-mail: lamprellkid@blueyonder.co.uk). If the driver is unable to find a replacement then a reserve driver will be given the space.

All results and replays will be posted on the LFS Forum within 72 hours of the race. Please feel free to post your own race reports in a thread which will be provided on the day.

Current Entries:
ATC Franky500
ATC Widdowmaker
ATC gAg
T7R|Exodus
SRS»M.Fyhr
dbpDrDink
dbpStoney
T7R|Pingo
close poll.. Don't forget to cast your votes.
Quote from franky500 :close poll.. Don't forget to cast your votes.

I do like the way it is going so far
I'm hoping for chicane reverse, but Blackwood reverse isn't that bad either..
Track is Blackwood Reverse,

Signups are now OPEN
meh
I am in this race
Been a while since I did one of these so I'm in
Hey Guys,

Spoke to Dadge a few days ago, said these were running again. Im up for this one.
Good to have the DBP boys along. Some talent in there. Long time no see.

Welcome and enjoy.....
I'll try to find some time for it...
Not that keen on BL1r, it's probably my least liked track.

Racing excuse No.5
Sorry i can´t join this race tonight.

Good race all
Hi all, there is a good chance i may be sitting this one out. Having to do some overtime this weekend and if i don't get it all done soon, i will be doing it this evening too.

I hope to make it. If not, my apologies and i hope there is some great fun and fair racing had like at the previous event!
Wow thats a small grid for this gp. - I've got some car trouble to sort out but still hope to be there. Will there be an email or pm with a server password?
password will be e-mailed in the next hour or so. if you do not get it by 4pm. PM me.

Small grid yes, but all great racers so we have quality over quantity.

so i might be fighting for last place... but i expect last place to be about 3 seconds behind the leaders!
Didn't see this thread until now. Dean, if you are looking for more numbers in your races in future, post on my website, lots of our racers love the XFR
can i post on it now Jason? its not too late you know. i accept applications right up until race start
How do I find out server details I will be there afterall.
#21 - CSF
Turkey alerted me that this was today. I might do it depending on if I can get a nice little setup going. I have a few friends who used to take part in an XFR cup a few months back, so I shall see if a few of them are about too.
I have already sent e-mails to those that signed up via the signup link.

Those who want to join from now till race time i will PM the server details after they post here,

Scotty / CSF. PM on its way to you.

Setup wise im sure we can all help each other out i will be on the server from 6ish to get some testing going.
#23 - Bee
Can I tag along or is it too late?
not too late,

PM with password on its way to you now
#25 - Bee
Good race guys! Shame I couldn't keep al four wheels on the road early on but I'm pleased with my performance, 'till next time!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG