The mountain track
here's my first track with over 100 objects and my best one so far
Attached files
AU4_mountain road.lyt - 1 KB - 437 views
Picy
oh yea also its on 8 lane drag strip :jedi::spam4::sppalpati:cookiemon
Wow mate.
Best done so far?
It are some freaking barriers placed to make an obstacle..
Enough said.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Wow mate.
Best done so far?
It are some freaking barriers placed to make an obstacle..
Enough said.

Vinny, cant you at least try to be nice? Last few post I've seen from you have all been negative.

As for the layout, yes it is lacking a little bit, and you could spend more time on it. Maybe adding some banners or make the layout make a u-turn for two way fun! The barriers are a little tight too.

Attached is my first run
Attached files
Dustin_AU4_RB4_FINISHED_2.spr - 36.1 KB - 154 views
I agree, maybe try to say it a little more nice, even tho this is not a carebear forum we don't have to be rude

On topic -

As stated, maybe it's a little simple, but the idea itself ain't that bad, guess that's why it's called the mountain track
As for a 1 layout it's ok, next task is to create a layout for either Car Park or one of the racing tracks. There is also a editor witch let you easly make layouts more accurate then you could do yourselfe, it's to be found in Unofficial add-ons place, might be called LYTE or something.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Vinny, cant you at least try to be nice? Last few post I've seen from you have all been negative.

As for the layout, yes it is lacking a little bit, and you could spend more time on it. Maybe adding some banners or make the layout make a u-turn for two way fun! The barriers are a little tight too.

Attached is my first run

I just say what I think...
hmm
Not the worst and not the best layout i ever seen.
just a road with opjects.
Next time better mate.
Use your creativity
well to the guy that said it was too skinny is because its for the uf1.secondly its called "the mountain track"is because its representing a mountain road
Quote from theirishnoob :radical man, pure radical,

how would you beet me with you "anti-n00b-sword"if your a n00b youself

(your name)
Quote from Vinnylegends :I just say what I think...

Well keep your big headed annoying opinions to yourself. :hyper:

Woops i said what I thought.

The mountain track
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG