The online racing simulator
24 Hours of Aston Grand Prix: Qualifying
Preliminary GT1 Results

Q1

Note: #11 CoRe Racing gets +1s on their fastest lap in this session for chatting.

Q1 Replay: here

Q2

Q2 Replay: Here

Preliminary GT2 Results

Q1

Note: #35 F1RST Racing and #33 Prodrive' each receive +1s on their fastest lap in this session for joining the server while the GT1 session was still active.

Q1 Replay: here

Q2

GT2 - Q2 Replay: here
GT1 quali session is over.

GT2 drivers can join now.
Since when may GT2 Drivers join in the GT1 Session...

I'm in the middle of my lap getting a big join lag because somebody is joining.
Isn't there a rule which handles it like when the GT1 Session is closed, GT2's may join?

Are the admins so busy that they can't offer 5 more minutes to wait between the sessions?
#4 - CSF
Quote from baSh0r :Since when my GT2 Drivers join in the GT1 Session...

I'm in the middle of my lap getting a big join lag because somebody is joining.
Isn't there a rule which handles it like when the GT1 Session is closed, GT2's may join?

Are the admins so busy that they can't offer 5 more minutes to wait between the sessions?

Yes, the drivers who joined just joined early by mistake...
#5 - arco
Is this being broadcasted somewhere? I see Mp3 Astra connected with Commentary in his nick.
Quote from arco :Is this being broadcasted somewhere? I see Mp3 Astra connected with Commentary in his nick.

I asked Jonathan and he said that there is no broadcast of it. No idea why they are in there, maybe just to save replay and make a recap.
Imo there should have been somekind of message informing when the official GT1 session was being started. I missed like half of the session because the admins just changed the remaining time on the fly without restarting the quali or saying anything.
I believe I stated that the session was starting, "NO CHAT", etc.

I did accidentally have the time at 15 minutes rather than 30. Changed it 20 seconds into the session.
Alright then, I guess I just joined a few seconds too late to catch that and the remaining time threw me off
A quick reminder for everyone ahead of the 24 hour race. If you haven't already done so (or wish to submit updated information) please consider giving us some information about your team. Thanks
GT1 qualifying 2 session will be starting in about 10 minutes. Remember to join with the correct name and not to join the wrong session. We'll notify here and on IRC when the GT1 session is complete and GT2 drivers can join.
GT1 session is complete, GT2 drivers can now join.
Op is updated with results and replays. Official grid will be announced later today/morning for the EU participants.
Quote from arco :Is this being broadcasted somewhere? I see Mp3 Astra connected with Commentary in his nick.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :...... It's currently printing as I type and I will probably use quite a lot of it during the long, lonely hours one must spend as a commentator.

But yes, this is very useful for me indeed - all other teams take note!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG