The online racing simulator
Quote from Dajmin :I've only ever used it to screen cap, never videos so I can't give any advice on that one.

You mean you use it to take screenshots? Don't most games already have a shortcut to do that? The one thing I would be interested in is the video capturing feature, provided that it works properly with the games I play. I'd love to try and make some video's of exciting races I've had but I could never get Fraps to work
bump? depends what you consider a bump

anyway...i can not get it to find it automatically, i have tried it right off the c: and in a folder called games, and neither work. so i find manually, when i find where it is, it only has the data folder and the docs folder, nothing else

i think that is why i dont have the automatic in game enabled...i want to make a video SO bad!

if you can also can you give a brief tut. on how to use all of the features in game? can you type, or only talk? how good are the vids? what are the best key combos to use so it doesnt interfere?

thankyou for answering (if you do :tilt

EDIT: just found the quick launch through xfire thing...it works when doing that and it finally enables online

one problem......

there is no data at all! no sound in the main menu, no spr's i did not check anything else but i doubt it is there

now what?
-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum : it's not fucking worth it
Quote from logitekg25 :bump? depends what you consider a bump

anyway...i can not get it to find it automatically, i have tried it right off the c: and in a folder called games, and neither work. so i find manually, when i find where it is, it only has the data folder and the docs folder, nothing else

the reason that there is only a data/docs folder is because you have to select the main folder where LFS.exe is located (which is the folder above the data/docs folders)
Quote from logitekg25 :bump? depends what you consider a bump

i think that is why i dont have the automatic in game enabled...i want to make a video SO bad!

if you can also can you give a brief tut. on how to use all of the features in game? can you type, or only talk? how good are the vids? what are the best key combos to use so it doesnt interfere?

thankyou for answering (if you do :tilt

EDIT: just found the quick launch through xfire thing...it works when doing that and it finally enables online

one problem......

there is no data at all! no sound in the main menu, no spr's i did not check anything else but i doubt it is there

now what?

click manual setup and then this

C:\Games\LFS_S2_ALPHA_Z
Quote from BreadC :click manual setup and then this

C:\Games\LFS_S2_ALPHA_Z

unable to find selected file all i really need is to get all of my data, becuase it works other then that technically
LFS_S2_ALPHA_Z is the name of my lfs folder.. yours may be different.. just select the main lfs folder

where lfs.exe is
i did that, and if i quick launch through xfire, it works, just without any data
-
(quackdougal) DELETED by quackdougal : wrong thread

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG