The online racing simulator
Australians - Anybody visiting the UK soon?
(12 posts, started )
I'm planning to buy a fancy stomp box from Australia and trying to save money on it, so I thought I'd look for a mule to bring it over for me. Anybody fancy it?

If not I think I've got a couple of contacts I can get to buy it and ship it for me (the dealers in Australia aren't allowed to ship to the UK, distribution rights, etc.) but I thought I'd see if there was a better (cheaper) way.

Why would anyone want to come to England, from Australia? Australia is England, just better.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm planning to buy a fancy stomp box from Australia and trying to save money on it, so I thought I'd look for a mule to bring it over for me. Anybody fancy it?

If not I think I've got a couple of contacts I can get to buy it and ship it for me (the dealers in Australia aren't allowed to ship to the UK, distribution rights, etc.) but I thought I'd see if there was a better (cheaper) way.

Can't someone just go buy it and post it to you if the dealers are not allowed to do it?
Well yeah, I've got in touch with a couple of people I know in Oz but they're obviously too busy having barbies and tying corks to their hats to answer their sodding emails. Or taking holidays in New Zealand.
Actually is there anyone in/around Annandale?
#7 - samjh
#8 - CSU1
Probably a useless piece of info, I ain't up to speed on imports but a friend in work recently knocked a fair bit off of an LCD searchlight by convincing the store he bought it off to mark it as repairs or returns. Apparently in Ireland dunno about UK theres no tax on such items

How much do they want for shipping anyway Kev?
#9 - Jakg
#11 - Jakg
Parcel2Go just do the legwork and get a contractor to do the actual deliveries. - i've used them before (admitedly in the UK) to pick some headsets up I got off eBay and a DHL courier just turned up at their house, picked the stuff up and then a few days later it turns up with me.
ill never go back to the uk lol

dude just do as Jakg said give em a call see what happens. its usualy the other way around people comming to auz not leaving it to go to the uk

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG