The online racing simulator
Picture Quiz
(470 posts, started )
omg i was gonna post the answer but i already see its been answered
Ok, kickstarting this (it's been too long since last picture).

What is this?
Attached images
whatami2.jpg
The bridge under which the Oxbridge boat race goes. I don't know what it's called or anything. And I'm too busy to find my own piccy, so if it's right someone else gets a go
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
Quote from tristancliffe :The bridge under which the Oxbridge boat race goes. I don't know what it's called or anything. And I'm too busy to find my own piccy, so if it's right someone else gets a go

No.

Quote from JO53PHS :Thames barrier

No.

edit: Pffft, Joseph. Deleting your post just because you were wrong. People will now look at my post and think I was going all crazy making up posts
I failed.. nothin to see ere
I'll post the answer to the last picture and a new picture in about 30 minutes if no-one gets it right before then.
Quote from amp88 :No, but I like what you did there

Oh wait. Looking at the pictures, there's no way it's the same thing as the one on your map. :doh:
I've no idea what that is, but make the next one something outside the UK, eh?
Pantheon , Piazza della Rotonda

Hehe, had no idea what it was but the nearby houses looked like Roman, so I fired up Google earth and what to you know it was the first place where I zoomed in!Didn't even take 5 seconds of Google Earth...Now let met find something for you!
Quote from Paranoid Android :Pantheon , Piazza della Rotonda

Hehe, had no idea what it was but the nearby houses looked like Roman, so I fired up Google earth and what to you know it was the first place where I zoomed in!Didn't even take 5 seconds of Google Earth...Now let met find something for you!

Correct. It was, indeed, the Pantheon. Your turn.
Quote from amp88 :Ok, kickstarting this (it's been too long since last picture).

What is this?

A river?
Ok here's one...Not much inspiration right now!
Attached images
fff.jpg
calatrava?
Quote from amp88 :Athens Olympic stadium?

Yes that.

Just didnt know how it was called in English.
Well both are right, amp's is more precise and just a minute apart, so I'm giving it to him...Sorry!
This will either be too easy or too hard...
Attached images
whatami4.jpg
Pebble Beach golf course.

Picture Quiz
(470 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG