The online racing simulator
Beamer or Triple screen?
(8 posts, started )
Beamer or Triple screen?
Hi guys,
For my F1 Sim I will need a beamer that work for the PS3 and the PC.
So I can use it for sim racing.
Who knows what is the best choice?

And what about a triple screen?
How much would that cost me?
What's a beamer? Slang for BMW? A projector?
Triple screens depend on the size of screen you want. If you want to use a good 40-in HDTV for screens, expect to pay $800-$1200 for EACH HDTV.
If you want to use computer monitors, well, they're a lot cheaper.
im making a dual screen with a 19" and a 17" but left is forward and right monitor is right view.
Thnxs for the tips!
And yes I mean a projector
Oh and one more thing. If you want really high end projectors, Sony sells their best for $15,000... $15,000!!! Holy sh@! Their other projectors are in the thousands so if you like to build stuff by yourself, I seriously recommend building your own if you can. That Sony projector can buy you a nice car...

You can get huge screen sizes with projectors but make sure you play in a dark room. Ambient lights will wash out the image on the projector. Huge screen sizes mean large pixels which may look ugly, even on 1080P depending on screen size.
Well, the downside of multiple screens is that you ALWAYS keep a gap between them. But i think screens are better quality, so depends on budget i supose.
I just upgraded to a new projector myself. Got a Sanyo PLV-Z2000 fullHD 15.000:1 contrast ratio. Managed to get it for 1299 euros.

I'm really satisfied with the image, the sharpness is amazing even with my fairly large screen. About 3m wide. Check HERE to see how I have it set up.

Beamer or Triple screen?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG