The online racing simulator
car vs. car vs. car
(53 posts, started )
car vs. car vs. car
Which would you rather have?

1. 2009 Pontiac Solstice
2. 2009 Porsche Boxster S
3. 2009 BMW 1 Series

I would take the Porsche Boxster S, because it's small, it's a convertible, it looks cool, and probably out performs all of these. Next would be the BMW. Third wouldn't even be a Solstice.
Same as above, i would'nt really have either. If i had to choose, it would be the porsche. There fantastic to drive.
I would buy a mazda MX5
I'm not a big fan of any of them either.
#7 - Jakg
What a rediculous comparison - none, frankly.
The Porsche?
bmw 135i
turboed inline-6
#10 - wien
I'd take whichever is the most expensive one, sell it, buy a Caterham and spend the rest on gold bars and myrrh.
Quote from wien :I'd take whichever is the most expensive one, sell it, buy a Caterham and spend the rest on gold bars and myrrh.

Hmm... good strategy.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :NEITHER. All of them ain't my type of cars.

oh btw,
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r145/boukca/ibtl1.jpg

what? anyway, this is a small convertible car comparison. i don't actually like all of these that much (but I hate the Soltice), so not a real good topic. How about:

1. 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
2. 2009 Nissan GTR
3. 2009 Lamborhini Gallardo LP560

ZR1 all the way!!
Not having the Ferrari Enzo = Epic Fail :/
The Porsche Boxter: A very expensive way of saying 'I can't afford a 911'.
#15 - wien
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :How about:

Same answer but I'd buy a small apartment as well. And I'd still probably beat you at the lights.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :what? anyway, this is a small convertible car comparison. i don't actually like all of these that much (but I hate the Soltice), so not a real good topic. How about:

2. 2009 Nissan GTR

ZR1 all the way!!

Quote from Crashgate3 :The Porsche Boxter: A very expensive way of saying 'I can't afford a 911'.

Please look before you post, Crashgate!
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :what? anyway, this is a small convertible car comparison. i don't actually like all of these that much (but I hate the Soltice), so not a real good topic. How about:

2. 2009 Nissan GTR

ZR1 all the way!!

This is the opposite of the first post. All are cars I'd like to own! That is, If I had the cash and I could drive.

Um.... I'll go with the GT-R! No wait, LP560-4, or the ZR1? Argh!
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Which would you rather have?

1. 2009 Pontiac Solstice Piece of crap, horrible car
2. 2009 Porsche Boxster S Nice, but quite expensive and just a poor mans 911. (I'd buy a Coxster!)
3. 2009 BMW 1 Series 130d with the MSport package. Again, costly to buy but good engine, chassis and looks the part. Would be my choice.

I would take the Porsche Boxster S, because it's small, it's a convertible, it looks cool, and probably out performs all of these. Next would be the BMW. Third wouldn't even be a Solstice.

Responses in bold
You can almost get a Vette for the price of a Boxter S. You can get FWD hot hatches that are faster than than it for 1/2 the price.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Which would you rather have?

1. 2009 Pontiac Solstice
2. 2009 Porsche Boxster S
3. 2009 BMW 1 Series

Cancer
^lol!!!

1. 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (Good car, but not my type.)
2. 2009 Nissan GTR (Good engine-wise, but it is UGLY!!)
3. 2009 Lamborhini Gallardo LP560 (Fast, Beauty, but mega-expensive!!! I would go with this one, if I could afford it. For now, it is my Ford Focus and the Cadillac CTS I am proud to own.)

ZR1 all the way!!

Responses in bold.
id just buy a focus.
bugatti veyron, would sell it, buy a suzuki SX4 and modify it as close to the rally version. and spend the rest of the money on some else stuff
Quote from batteryy :bugatti veyron, would sell it, buy a suzuki SX4 and modify it as close to the rally version. and spend the rest of the money on some else stuff

not a bad idea...

maybe write the poor handling p.o.s off for good ??

i would !

car vs. car vs. car
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG