The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you drive with the tyre temperature up?

Sometimes
Yes
No
When driving do you have the tyre temperature up? (f9)
As the title says how many of you drive with the tyre temperature up (f9)

I was just curious to find out your opinions.
I usually just checks it every now and then, but I never drive with them displayed.
No. When I suspect there's reason to have a look, I take a quick look on a straight. If it were visible all the time, I'd probably spend most of the race in walls
yep
always have F9 on
Like TVE and NAI, every now and then.
Usually at the end of a very good lap or at a very bad split to see if I whether it was me or the tires that gave that time
#6 - J@tko
I have it binded to a wheel button so I press it every so often to see how red my tyres are. The answer is usually: Very.
Down every straight I check them, even if I know they'll last. Especially in GTR cars, where you can tweak the arb's to help even out the temps.
Quote from Fastwalker :yep
always have F9 on

++

wouldn't want to do it any other way. i only check f10/f12 when i need to (or feel like it).
Quote from [DUcK] :Down every straight I check them, even if I know they'll last. Especially in GTR cars, where you can tweak the arb's to help even out the temps.

Same. Then f10 after every wall hitting (usually atleast once in a race )
and f12 when i feel i need to change something, normally when im driving first time some off those combos.
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :Same. Then f10 after every wall hitting

Same, It's very important to know in what condition are the tires and suspension etc : )
Same, even when just sliding around in the car park. Got used to it, cant get rid of it now.
#12 - AMB
Just to check if they are at their optimum temperature, if they are overheated I adjust my driving accordingly and change arb if needed.
I don't usually have F9 up all the time, but often do when tyre warming for a Hotlap in Quali or something.

And when I crash into a wall (happens on a regular basis), I like to press F10 (or 11? I dunno :P) to see why my steering is so badly bent
having f9/f10 up all the time is just distracting for me, so no i dont use em
yes i do have it on always, but is there a way to program F9/F11 no my joystick buttons?
Always drive with f9 on no matter what I do
It's a habit!
I always have it on during practice and qualifying. Usually turn it off during races and check it every once and a while.
I almost always have the tyre temp up, or the damage thing (f10).
I check them on the straights too. I then keep F10 on permanently.
only have it up in the GTR cars, normal cars i dont have it up
I usually leave it off, otherwise I'm looking at it non-stop (same goes for F10-12 displays). I'll just bring it up now and then in longer races to check I'm not overheating a tire too badly.
I just check them on straights sometimes, and when I feel they're bad, however I don't have it up all time. Ah, and I've never had it up when drifting, just waiting till it all blows up.
#24 - Woz
I race in SHIFT+F mode. I prefer to do everythig by feel.
I check very occasionally in a race if I suspect something is up, and I want to know if it's tyre heat, damage, or my imagination, otherwise I have most of the HUD turned off (not quite shift F).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG