The online racing simulator
/cars std
(11 posts, started )
/cars std
Weve got the commands for tbo lrf and gtr, and some mora iirc, but for me it seems that the std (for xfg/rg) doesnt work.
Wouldnt be that hard to implent i thiknk.
#2 - J@tko
Quote from Stefani24 :Weve got the commands for tbo lrf and gtr, and some mora iirc, but for me it seems that the std (for xfg/rg) doesnt work.
Wouldnt be that hard to implent i thiknk.

Yeah I noticed that at the New Year event. /cars TBO+STD didn't work
I know it's a whole four keystrokes more, but doesn't /cars XFG+XRG work just as well?

Sam
Just for personnal knowledge, I know that STD refers to XRG+XFG, bt what does those 3 letters stand for already ? Is it "Standard" ?
Because TBO is "Turbo" LRF is "LX6-RAC-FZ5" and the others are pretty damn obvious as well.

Thanks for the info !
Yes, I want to know that too... LRF = low roof

STD = maybe as you said Standard, maybe Steady
Slower Than Donkeys?

But the /cars STD command would be a nice addition,
Quote from Dark Elite :I know it's a whole four keystrokes more, but doesn't /cars XFG+XRG work just as well?

Sam

The STD class is UF1, XFG, XRG. Another thing is what if you want all road cars only? It would be much easier to type '/cars std+tbo+lrf' than having to type the cars out. Tbh, stuff like '/cars ALL-FWD+XFR' would be nice too
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Another thing is what if you want all road cars only?

/cars ROAD
Isn't that one working anymore?
Dunno, haven't tried
UF1 is not in std, afaik.
Its just on the filter on, because of teh same reason why the std class is enabled when filtering tbo. (normally is a car class, where the cars are at least somewhere near even)

And i guess zen is right with the naming of lrf, thanks for the info.
/cars=road does work for the guy who was asking.

/cars std
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG