The online racing simulator
Joos - count mpsys conns
(13 posts, started )
Joos - count mpsys conns
Our server was working well untill once... I joined the server and I got disconnected.
All I got was: › eTS.Mike : JOOS - COUNT MPSYS CONNS

Anyone knows what does it exactly mean? Where was mistake, or anything...?
What version of patch Z are you running? I ask because my friends server was doing this, and was running an old test patch, Z3 i think. he upgraded to z10 and it fixed it. I think if you have either Original Patch Z or test patch Z10 it should be ok, no other versions of test patches will work anymore.
It's running on 500servers.com, so probably it's Z3...
Yes, it's running on Z3. There is also available Z8 as a test patch. Will try it.
If I use the Z8, I can't get server status. It simply doesn't work if the server is running on Z8. So I got back on Z3 and that's all.. just wanted to inform.
Have added the Z10 test patch onto the 500servers control panel.
#6 - Cr45h
Well.. I've the original Z patch but sometimes i have this problem too..

Does anyone knows how it happens?
In the original Z patch is probably still any bug, so use the Z10 as he said.
EDIT: By the way, thanks, Franky. The Z10 works well and the server status too.
help
i have same problem when trying to connect to a few servers it says joos-car but i have z10 patch?
I think it doesn't matter on you, but on the host. Depends on what patch uses hoster of the server, not you... probably.
+1 to what drift king said. If you have the z10 patch then you are as up to date as you can be. It will almost certianly be the server. If you post what particular servers it is ill see if i can get in.
Quote from danthebangerboy :+1 to what drift king said. If you have the z10 patch then you are as up to date as you can be. It will almost certianly be the server. If you post what particular servers it is ill see if i can get in.

ok, since i'm getting JOOS-CAR problem the server is the [LTC] LiveToCruise server on S2. if you can get in its me and im pretty sure u might b able to since theres 30 people in atm.
im not sure if someone mentioned this already 'cos i couldnt be bothered readin all the posts, i get it all the time..SEV7N:JOOS CAR , someone told me its because of the default cars being replaced with somethin else, ( i got a charger in place of my fz5) so when i try use my charger i get "joosed". ..i spose i should try ...naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote from SEV7N :.... ( i got a charger in place of my fz5) .....

Charger physics on a FZ5 via tweak will cause yer car not to match the servers.

No burning bananas guys... its his first post

btw.. car .vob mods are illegal (charger body)

Joos - count mpsys conns
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG