The online racing simulator
This Weeks Likes And Dislikes.
(162 posts, started )
Quote from G!NhO :Likes

- I had 2 weeks off from school

Dislikes

- I have to go to school again tomorrow

You said it
pfff you guys should be happy as long as you can go to school.....
Yeah I heard the court ordered you not to go near it again Scrabby.
teh lulz!!111!!!
#30 - MR_B
*watching the snow

dislikes:
*Gills4Life getting the Inevitable Picture Thread locked!!!
Yeah what happened to that? What he do.

Dislikes: Post count is still low...

Dislikes: The damn cold that comes with it.
#34 - MR_B
:jawdrop:

Heartless bastard. I liked that thread. :sadbanana

However, if any mod is reading this : Wouldn't it be fairer to the community to just give Gills an infraction and allow the rest of us to continue using it? It's not like there was anything, recently, that needed any sort of moderation. I just think it's not fair that we all have to suffer because of one person. It kinda works in RL (to a point) but on the net it just doesn't.
This week I 'ave been mostly eating slugs!
Oh, probably best I post on topic.

My hates for this week (Beginning moday) :

The extreme cold
Again, lack of money.
Road conditions
Bridgestone BT014's which are complete shit
Annoying people that come into work and expect the whole world delivered to them
Chavs in saxos thinking they can beat me away from the lights.

getting home and opening a can of lager and sitting back to watch the telly (or rather some TV show streamed on my PC)
eating chocolate (new hobby)
Dislikes: NEC Wednesday
  • Nothing
Dislike
  • 'Middle England' complaining about the minus temperatures that their currently experiencing. It was that (and worse) up here last week but wasn't reported on good old BBC (aka the English Broadcasting Company), nooo sir, but as soon as a bit of snow/frost/wind/rain hits England headline "Weather Brings Britain To Halt" Seriously come on, thats not bad weather.....heck what we had couldn't be described as bad weather, its just a bit cold put on another jumper for crying out loud.
  • All movies staring Jason Stratham and Hugh Jackman. I do NOT need to explain, thats just the way it is.
  • Toast
  • My boss insisting that it will be a good idea for a wee trip up to the Shetland Islands.......again.
  • ITV's poor coverage of the FA cup.
  • I have 3 meetings tomorrow...and have prepared nothing at all.
  • That feeling of tiredness, yet not being able to go to sleep
  • This Guy mainly because whenever I'm up in Orkney...he out running and putting me to shame.
See, we're all a bunch of miserable bastards this week.
Mutekki Media Vengeance Essential Clubsounds 3.

Dislikes:
Not having enough HDD space to install the bloody thing.
#42 - 5haz
-I have Thursday off.
-College is much better than school because its nearly always closed.
-They've taken the roadworks out so the bus will no longer be late every day.

Dislikes

-Having to wake up before midday (might as well have that one for every week).
-Annoying people who wont shut up about the fact a mop has grown on me head.
-I'm slowly becoming a nocturnal animal, this is not good.
Quote from Becky Rose :
Dislikes: Realising my legs need shaving and i'm not in a full length nightie

ew
Its the end of the official working week, the weekend has landed!

My new brakes for my car will be here any day now.

I have signed up to do the kyoto 250.

Dislikes:

I still have to do 4 hours at work in the morning as i am covering for my dad who is on holiday in portugal.

Fitting my new brakes will almost certianly involve cut fingers and swearing.

I now have to get within 103.5% of the WR to qualify to race the kyoto 250.
Dislikes: Not hearing back from people who are supposed to be sending me new pedals.
#46 - 5haz
*Sigh*

-Its the weekend.
-My cheapo imitation Gibson Les Paul turned up in the post.
-I haven't got any deadlines to worry about soon.

Dislikes

-Fingertips are bleedin sore, turns out guitar strings are like razor wire compared to bass strings, oh well that goes away after a while.
-It takes me 3 minutes to change between chords.
-I will have to wake up before 12 again.
-I blink and 2 hours have passed, the weeks feel as long as weekends, weekends feel as long as days, please slow down Mr time, I can't keep up.
Dislikes : exams to learn, no time for LFS, 3DS max.
Quote from 5haz :-Fingertips are bleedin sore, turns out guitar strings are like razor wire compared to bass strings, oh well that goes away after a while.

Funnily enough I blistered all three picking fingers on my right hand today because I couldn't hear myself properly at rehearsal. It always makes me pick too hard.

Haven't done that for years.
#49 - 5haz
Quote from thisnameistaken :Funnily enough I blistered all three picking fingers on my right hand today because I couldn't hear myself properly at rehearsal. It always makes me pick too hard.

Haven't done that for years.

One of the reasons I took up guitar and stopped playing Bass was because I had enough of not being able to hear myself.
Quote from 5haz :One of the reasons I took up guitar and stopped playing Bass was because I had enough of not being able to hear myself.

The bass is quite prominent in our tunes, it's just I didn't have a car available today so I had to rent an amp from the rehearsal rooms and it was a bit poop. The drummer (who won't be coming back - good drummers are like rocking horse shit) was complaining he couldn't hear me too, I had to move the bass rig over and point it at him.

This Weeks Likes And Dislikes.
(162 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG