The online racing simulator

Poll : Which input device do you use for LFS?

Wheel, 900° or more, 3 pedals, H-shifter (like G25, Porsche or custom made)
Wheel, 180° to 270°, 2 pedals, seq shifter/paddles
Wheel, up to 900°, 2 pedals, seq shifter/paddles (like Driving Force GT or Pro)
Mouse
Wheel, less than 900°, 3 pedals, H-shifter
Gamepad (analog)
Keyboard only or digital device (joy, gamepad)
Wheel, less than 180°, 2 pedals, seq shifter/paddles
Joystick (analog)
Something totally different (like telepathy or voice-recognition)
Which input device do you use?
Just out of curiosity...

Oh yeah: if it says "180°" it's lock to lock. I think a lot of people state their 180°-wheel as 90°.
mouse

but looking for a g25
That voice recognition would be interesting thou
"Go left, you sunnovabitch.... I said LEFT.... noooo.... the other left!"
DFP + Act Labs RS Shifter 2006 + Act Labs RS Pedals 2006.
Rodent and keyboard. Squeak!
option a) without the H-shifter
I use a combination of a mouse and a gamepad.
I use a G25 with whatever amount of lock the car has (eg XFG 720, BF1 270 or whatever, etc), Manual clutch, 3 pedals, and H-pattern on all availible cars.
I use mouse.. 2,000 DPI mouse A4-Tech X7

Hey, cmon, nobody uses telepathy?? It's so common nowadays
Voted the second option because it's the most similar to mine.

Thrustmaster GT Rallye Pro Clutch Edition: 270°, 3 pedals, sequential paddles & shifter.
I really want to buy a FF Joystick to use it as an H-shifter... but in two weeks it's my birthday so I hope I will recieve it as a gift
G25. Way more different driving feel than with this
DFP with original pedals.
Cheap logitech 180 wheel, 2 pedals and Ferrari gearshifts on the back ^^
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I use a G25 with whatever amount of lock the car has (eg XFG 720, BF1 270 or whatever, etc), Manual clutch, 3 pedals, and H-pattern on all availible cars.

exactly the same.

Would be nice to try telepathy and voice-recognation though
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I use a G25 with whatever amount of lock the car has (eg XFG 720, BF1 270 or whatever, etc), Manual clutch, 3 pedals, and H-pattern on all availible cars.

me too
Logitech DFP, locked to 210° for every game I really have to find some "HOWTO build your own cluth pedal"
MOUSE! :thumbsdow
The poll outcome looks quite suspect to me. Manual clutch + shifter?? Come on...

Whenever I look at hotlaps or spectate people online, I see sequential, sequential and some more sequential. I guess this amazing crowd of manual users are only such when they're cruising?
Quote from NightShift :The poll outcome looks quite suspect to me. Manual clutch + shifter?? Come on...

Whenever I look at hotlaps or spectate people online, I see sequential, sequential and some more sequential. I guess this amazing crowd of manual users are only such when they're cruising?

its the input device they have, it does not say "what do you use for fast online racing" but "what devices do you have"
Quote from G!NhO :its the input device they have, it does not say "what do you use for fast online racing" but "what devices do you have"

Really? Then I ought to be experiencing a man-in-the-middle attack on LFSforum
Attached images
Clipboard01.png
Quote from G!NhO :its the input device they have, it does not say "what do you use for fast online racing" but "what devices do you have"

How do you say it?

"FAIL"

Quote from NightShift :Then I ought to be experiencing a man-in-the-middle attack on LFSforum

yes your partly right, but i cant explain it

eidt: I AM RIGHT

exactly. or half exactly. it actually DOES say "use", but more in the meaning of "what's connected to your PC when driving...".

I'm gonna get something G25'ish soon, and I bet I won't use 900° of lock and pattern-shifting all the time. I even think I'll start with 200° & seq and increase it from time to time.

but, NightShift, I also think that what we see here is not 1:1 to what we have on the servers... simply because "people in the forums" do not equal "people playing".

I think the "it's about winning, not about realistic driving"-crowd using seq shifting and everything else that's faster aren't the ones hanging around here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG