The online racing simulator
I cannot race online as of today, something gone wrong :(
Everything was fine yesterday, but today, nope!
Every server i try, wheather its an empty server or not, i cannot get in. All i get is either....
Queue Position : 1
or..
Queue position : 2

I get all the usual screen messages first when i try and join. i may have missed some that flash past too quickly to read.........

Connecting to master server >
Waiting for track info >
Map squares >
Loading textures 1% >... >... 100% >
Preloading >
Queue position. (2 or 1) Thats where it stops and stays.

I have tried about 15 servers so far this evening and left it on that queue screen for about 20 minutes a couple of times but cannot get in anywhere. Any ideas anyone??
Now its better, but also worse. According to LFS i am already online, although LFSworld says i am offline. Confused now. I have changed both game and web passwords just to make sure, and i have restarted my pc as well.
Attached images
online or not.jpg
What the fu, Im on ctra apparently. Im obviously not, im here.
#4 - AMB
Obviously you've been hacked, check what sites you've been on and you probably got a keylogger if all else fails, refer to your sig.
Yes, i do appear to have been owned. If you anyone sees my name anywhere, would they mind going in there and trying to ban my name from the server if thats ok, hopefully i will not get in trouble too much and this d!ck will get bored.
AVG just pinged with a warning about something detected on open when i tried to go online, key32 something or other, looks like that was the nasty little fecker. Gone. I will change all PW's again so as soon as whoever is trying to be me has disconnected, my acc will be mine again i hope.
dude this just happened to me about an hour ago.It says im playing online. now i cannot get in i hope i dont have a virus again
A keylogger would only work if you typed in your password in the game or in the forum, if you are stupid enough to have the passwords the same (or if you logged in somewhere else and it was the same), Shirley?

And if you lockdown your firewall and only allow internet access to programs you trust then how can a keylogger send back data? (Unless it's in your browser - if you're using IE then that's your own fault, if not then what browser can you use trust?)
Im using chrome, mainly because its fast, as my internet connection isnt that great, and internet exploiter.. err... I mean, explorer was so slow and rubbish. It looks like everything is good as i have ran an AVG full scan, and an adaware full scan and it all comes up clean and clear so im hoping im sorted now. Ill try and login to lfs in the morning with my new PW and see how it goes.
I am almost certain someone didnt install a keylogger and i use firefox. I was on a server then all of a sudden i got "kicked off" but not really kicked. after that i could not log in because it said my user name was already online. i changed my pw so maybe that will help.

it works now......weird.
Quote from texas_born :I am almost certain someone didnt install a keylogger and i use firefox. I was on a server then all of a sudden i got "kicked off" but not really kicked. after that i could not log in because it said my user name was already online. i changed my pw so maybe that will help.

it works now......weird.

LFS does that sometimes, usually if a server hangs. It boots you (or rather, you time out), but as far as the master server is concerned, that username is still online. It's happened me a few times now, and I haven't been hacked
I can get online again now, but only some servers. Anything with an autocross layout involved and im still showing as already online, plus i get a
JOOS - COUNT MPSYS CONNS error message. I guess it will sort itself out.

EDIT: working now, it must just be that one server i want to go in the most that is not working.
Anybody fancy trying to join - -Lfs Bangers- - for me and see if they can access it??
Quote from danthebangerboy :Anybody fancy trying to join - -Lfs Bangers- - for me and see if they can access it??

I get the same message as you Dan.
Cheers jon, good to know it isnt just me! Caps not having much luck is he, forumup crashed on new years day, and now his server has fallen over!
But if you can still login at the website, why don't you just change your password? (on an other computer offcours)
I have done that, everything is fine now, apart from the JOOS MPSYS thing i mentioned, but i have come to the conclusion that it is the server itself having problems as other people can't join it either.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG