The online racing simulator
Make your own VW!
(131 posts, started )
Quote from Luke.S :lol the ass of your A3 looks like an RS4

From that angle yes. If people look higher, they'll know it's a hatch, and also knowing I don't have a 4.2 V8 under the hood.
Here's my Beetle...

Not going near your R1cer cars at the moment, sticking with quite a classy VW.

Attached images
bug.jpg
FF Your A3 is sexual.
Quote from JJ72 :just lift the handle with your mouse, took me a dozen try as well, guess its an easteregg.

What. Is that actually possible? I just just photoshopped it like I said already.
Quote from BigPeBe :What. Is that actually possible? I just just photoshopped it like I said already.

I've tried and it doesn't work.
Quote from BlueFlame :FF Your A3 is sexual.

Wow, really? I didn't expect that kinda feedback for the A3. I don't like the shape of the 5-door version anyway. the Cab or 3-door does look better than this.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Wow, really? I didn't expect that kinda feedback for the A3. I don't like the shape of the 5-door version anyway. the Cab or 3-door does look better than this.

It's what an Audi should look like, it's not rice if anyone is gonna say that, it's an Audi with multi spoke alloys, just like it should be.
#109 - AMB
Gangstaar, pimpin' aint easy.
Attached images
pimp.jpg
This one is ugly.
Ohai
Attached images
vee-dub.JPG
Btw did anyone work out that the last mustang i posted is the V6 one?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :For the Civic, I had to go with the JDM look. Championship white, with a type-R badge.:riceboy: Well, turned out pretty well imo.

As for the A3, not so sure.

Rice!!!
Oh,and btw,nice VW-s
Quote from Luke.S :Btw did anyone work out that the last mustang i posted is the V6 one?

Did anyone care?
Oh come on, I've been here since this forum started, if I was really trying to post just to get my post count higher I would have been well over a thousand by now! I'm at 0.44 posts per day, not exactly a big spammer...

I just thought it was funny that Luke thought we were all interested in how many cylinders the ricey Mustang had!

Edit: I find it ironic that you made a comment on one of my less productive posts, indicating you thought I was trying to boost my post count, and then you went on almost immediately to post this and this yourself! Nice going!
Quote from Michael Denham :Oh come on, I've been here since this forum started, if I was really trying to post just to get my post count higher I would have been well over a thousand by now! I'm at 0.44 posts per day, not exactly a big spammer...

I just thought it was funny that Luke thought we were all interested in how many cylinders the ricey Mustang had!

Mustangs suck, regardless of how many bangers it has.
It's nice that you had a chance to express your hate for Fords again! I was thinking you haven't had enough of an opportunity to do that recently Would you like to put in a plug for VW while you're at it?
Quote from Michael Denham :It's nice that you had a chance to express your hate for Fords again! I was thinking you haven't had enough of an opportunity to do that recently Would you like to put in a plug for VW while you're at it?

No, but actually the OLD Mustang is the only Ford I've ever liked. Ironic really.
The best VW i ever built. My best mate enjoyed his night, despite the engine pushing the boot open after 2 races as all the mountings were wrecked after things like capri's and cortina's constantly hitting it.

As a banger, it was certianly different!
Attached images
beetle.jpg
Oh my god. I just... want to kill myself after seeing a VW used as a Banger....

Banger racing is what Ford's and Caravans were made for!

Real VW is a Corrado SLC.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :What is wrong with that exhasut?

Hoho...

you ACTUALLY found the Exhaust cool?

Maybe it is the ONLY thing that's pretty on this car XD
Oh dear.
Attached images
TheGaymobile.jpg

Make your own VW!
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG