The online racing simulator
How much is S2 worth to you?(And noob question!)
Is it really worth [:Insert price the noob forgot here:] to you?

I really really want it myself just to go cruizin' :headbang:

Also, can you pay by ordinary bank transfer(no creditcard)
I'd say it's worth it, but don't take my word for it

And yes, you can pay via bank transfer. To do so, select the Moneybookers payment method on our shop pages (http://www.lfs.net/?page=shop) and follow the instructions.
#3 - AMB
Put it this way, what other game with the same quality of LFS can you find for cheaper?

most games you have to pay monthly, LFS you pay once and have it forever.

and updated content FOR FREE.
It's worth to me as much as the price of a lifetime iRacing subscription.
This is the best offer you can get. Other games with lower quality only have memberships like paying monthly, yearly, etc...But LFS is HIGH quality and it's cheap. Plus you get to keep it forever.

I'd say that I would NEVER regret buying a S2 License
Just bought an S2 License and... it's worth every penny.
You can't find a racing game that's as realistic as this... and remember: it isn't the full version yet, it's still an alpha. In some months (years?) time it can be a lot better than it is now!
I think also that there aren't many games that are improved with such a frequence, and the developers actually READ what we (the users) suggest, and patch the bugs we find. In other games you find a bug and you have to keep it.

Also, I paid 25€ for LFS S2: a game like rFactor (for example) costs 35+€, and it just isn't as good as LFS.
Go and buy a license, it's worth it! (and with the Scirocco incoming... :tilt
lfs is more user keybaord, graphics and computer friendly with unlimited demo time plus online..
To me, it's worth £24..
Its not worth alot to me...
My PS3 is worth more
I cannot remember any game before that was worth the price

more than LFS, 36.-€ gave me more than 360 000 km of fun

in 2 years and trust me, there were a lot of cruiser-km in.
#11 - senn
$56 AUD and i've gotten ~6 years outta it. Yes, it's worth it.
New games from the shop shelf I pay the same amount as LFS costs. I play them for only ~2 weeks and I can play LFS for 2 years! LFS should have cost me $3,650 instead it only cost me $70 AUD.
#13 - th84
About twice a month I pay $60 (sometimes less) for a PS3 game that I usually play for about a week. So yea, LFS was worth every penny.
its worth alot .... even if i am bankrupt even after 6 months that i bought it ... xD

u should buy it , the comunity is great and u have lots of fun doin some close racing on the s2 servers !

an advice from a mouse driver
well its worth every penny (pound/ euro/dollor etc)

this is one of the only games iv manage to get online with out paying a huge amount of money every year. and all the guys/ girls are very friendly and dont barge you out the way ( that on the non demo servers )

and its a game that is truely fantastic with the other option avaible (aka sounds/ setups/ and ofcourse not forgetting the Autocross creator) on S2 (not sure about S1)
I'd pay £100 for it. Don't get any ideas victor :P
I wonder if it would be the right time for the devs to change currency over to euro. Have they predicted pound going this low, they would've done that few months ago and had "a discount" and kept S2 in let's say 30 euros. It's reasonable to expect pound go even lower than euro at some point.
We only' Buy' the software, the real reward comes from other user and putting a value on that lately makes for pretty depressing reading TBH.
Had 3+ years of laughs and good racing so I got a bargain and then some.
Its well worth 24 pounds!

I would say its even worth it up to 40 pounds. More than 40 pounds would be too expensive.
Well, Even though I have only been LFS'ing for a year and a half, £24 is a very reasonable amount. The Flexibility it has means it never seems to become repetitive.
-
(Thunderhead) DELETED by Thunderhead
I could pay double price to get it. Totally worth it.
Yup, seems to be worth it, only thing pissing me off is the noobs whos going against direction when you try to set a pb :@

I have to pay Thrice(3x) the ammount of money to get a pc/xbox game, so i guess its worth it, also, best demo ever
Quote from Echo51 :Yup, seems to be worth it, only thing pissing me off is the noobs whos going against direction when you try to set a pb :@

In S2 you wont be worrying about that very much.
Although there are douchbags, and there always will
It is worth £24. I won't buy a game worth £50.01 or more. Unless it either has every car in the world, or every game review website gives it top scores.
Quote from senn :$56 AUD and i've gotten ~6 years outta it. Yes, it's worth it.

6 years with iracing? $936.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG