The online racing simulator
No sound at all??
(5 posts, started )
No sound at all??
Help i have no sound. wen i start the lfs2, a text shows up in the left upper corner: Error initialising sound. and then when i play i have no sound. i have tested the game on other computers and it works but not on my computer
Try (re)installing the latest sound drivers for your soundcard/onboard-sound and make sure you have the latest verison of DirectX. Reinstalling that may be worth a try, too.
i have tested it but nothing happend just the same (error initialising sound)
I've gotten this error for a while and I have posted in a topic about the same issue, I have dealt with it since my last windows reinstall, and ya, it does really suck. I have heard of people having issues with windows xp sp2, maybe try re-installing that, or reinstall windows.. Long way around but I've heard it works.

When you are in game I think you can press shift+w when racing to try and restart the sound drivers.. what sound card do you have?

I've also tried a different sound card in my computer and the same problem happens. I blame windows.
...I have exactely the same Problem. Nothing works, no Reinstall, no new Sounddriver.... HELP PLEASE!!!
System: Windows XP Proffessional, SP2,
Soundcard: Creative Audigy 2 ZS

Sascha

No sound at all??
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG