The online racing simulator
RB4 Interior
(16 posts, started )
RB4 Interior
I think everyone here knows how shitty the RB4 interior looks if you compare to every other cars.
In my opinion this could need a little bit of a change.
Just fix a new interior/dash.

That's my improvement suggestion
#2 - G!NhO
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I think everyone here knows how shitty the RB4 interior looks if you compare to every other cars.

already suggested...............
If its sugested how come its not done ? That interior is bad in every patch from patch 1 to now
Quote from deiwisxxx :If its sugested how come its not done ? That interior is bad in every patch from patch 1 to now

because it is a suggestion, not a 'to do'. Maybe the devs have more important things to do?
Quote from deiwisxxx :If its sugested how come its not done ? That interior is bad in every patch from patch 1 to now

Just because it's suggested doesn't mean it will be done. If someone were to suggest a huge dragon be put in behind the pits at Blackwood, it's not like the devs have any obligation to include any suggestion.
Ok, it's been suggested (as I thought).
Lock thread someone
Quote from wheel4hummer :If someone were to suggest a huge dragon be put in behind the pits at Blackwood

Oh please, that's just being rediculous.

Everyone knows that giant squid are the way forward.
#10 - RS1T
i think it is a waste of dev time, as if they spend hours making a nice hi res interior (like on XF and XR), most people will download custom interiors anyway.

Go into misc mods section and have a look for RB4 interiors. I reccoment the RB4 ralliart pack by lynce
Quote from RS1T :i think it is a waste of dev time, as if they spend hours making a nice hi res interior (like on XF and XR), most people will download custom interiors anyway.

Go into misc mods section and have a look for RB4 interiors. I reccoment the RB4 ralliart pack by lynce

While Lynce's textures are nice, they don't fix the underlying problem - poor 3D model. It just simply isn't detailed. For the time being, though, I'd also recommend Lynce's Ralliart RB4 pack. It's very nice.
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I think everyone here knows how shitty the RB4 interior looks if you compare to every other cars.

All the cars that have not had interior improvements will be getting done in due course.

Until then, why not use an alternative texture, some of which are very high quality.
The RB4 is due for a complete model update. Compare it to the others and its edges are rough and the car looks half complete.

But, give the DEVS another 3 years and S2 Beta might be here complete with updated car models.
its called dds. you can find them everywhere, and replace the RB4 interior file, and then WAHLAH! a better looking interior for you.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :its called dds. you can find them everywhere, and replace the RB4 interior file, and then WAHLAH! a better looking interior for you.

its not like that, the gauges are all pushed in one tight hole so they almost overlap eachother and that doesnt look good
2 words: Wiper blades...

RB4 Interior
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG