The online racing simulator
The Blame Game - Epilogue
(42 posts, started )
The final episode of the long-running series of the Blame Game. It wraps up some loose ends from the previous episode from 9 months ago and contains outtakes from my speech all the way through the series.

If you don't know what the Blame Game is, visit http://batracer.tripod.com/theblamegame to watch all the previous episode starting with the Pilot, way back in July 2007.

Enjoy; and Happy new year!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RSiayw9GlF0
#2 - J@tko
:clapclap:

Very good
LOL! That was funny .
Hilarious.

That wasn't NICE, that was hilarious.

My favourites are the "brain game" and "CTRA UFBabyR FHM... server". Oh, and driver E, of course.
IMO the comment from Bash TV was rather funny.
Very hilarious, funny moments.
HAhahahahaha!!!
I did enjoy this one very much.
I wont say "nice" or "nice video" because Michael would kill me.

Driver E ....Lolollllollol..... driver y omg.... as i said before Michael, you must quit the drugs, boose and pills.

Btw ( it was a joke)
who is driver f****** E? lololololololoooooolloolol
Hahaha lovely! I always liked these kind of 'out takes' versions of tv shows btw.. what track was used on the auto-x part that starts at 3:51? /me wants
LOL, that´s so hilarious...
"Uiuiuiuiuiuiiiii uiuiuiuiuiiiiii"
Loooool

Driver A is inthe brown car and driver A is in the blue car....

Rofl, wanna see more of this.
Lol great stuf Micheal(stil laughing)

I loved it
Enjoyed the video, Driver E? Who is Driver E?
Niiiiice!
lol! This already made my day. "monkey monkey monkey" thanks for this stuff.
DRIVE "E" DID IT!

Good job mate very entertaining video.
Haha. We need more of these.
the blame game///Priceless
Loved it...

but i just thought this would have been a good word definition to add lol

o⋅ver⋅lap

 /v. ˌoʊvərˈlæp; n. ˈoʊvərˌlæp/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [v. oh-ver-lap; n. oh-ver-lap] Show IPA Pronunciation
verb, -lapped, -lap⋅ping, noun –verb (used with object)
1. to lap over (something else or each other); extend over and cover a part of; imbricate.
2. to cover and extend beyond (something else): The ends of cloth overlap the table.
3. to coincide in part with; have in common with: two lives that overlapped each other. –verb (used without object)
4. to lap over: two sales territories that overlap; fields of knowledge that overlap. –noun
5. an act or instance of overlapping.
6. the extent or amount of overlapping: The second story of the building has an overlap of ten feet. 7. an overlapping part.
8. the place of overlapping.

9. (in yacht racing) the position of two yachts side by side such that the overtaking boat, to pass the other on the opposite side, must fall back, or such that neither can turn toward the other without danger of collision.
just a thought...
Great video
I don't think it was that great./_/

It was this great:/______________________________/
Quote from Blackknight555 :
9. (in yacht racing) the position of two yachts side by side such that the overtaking boat, to pass the other on the opposite side, must fall back, or such that neither can turn toward the other without danger of collision.

I think I'll take this one.
-
(traxxion) DELETED by traxxion
LOL that was fun.... I'm very interested in the CTRA FHM server

Happy new year to you too Michael!

(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG