The online racing simulator
is mileage meter need?
(7 posts, started )
is mileage meter need?
It make us more easy to count the track length of layout track.
... We know the lengh of the track.

However I'd like a resetable trip meter in game, and an odometer on each of the cars, so I know how many miles I've not only driven that day in any given car, but over a period of say, a month in any given car.
Well actualy, like in TDU, it just needs to count the milage you've done in total.
It sounds kinda crazy, but I would rather enjoy an odometer. It may relay some fairly useless information, but it's information that I wouldn't mind knowing.

Just for kicks, I read the information in my rFactor odometer for a car I was practicing in months ago, and realized I put over 300 miles on it in a day. that was my cue to leave the computer for a little while...
#5 - Joris
I would have liked it if it was there from the start but after having driven 73742km I can't be bothered anymore.
Wasn't an odometer suggested a while back? I'm sure I remember commenting on it

I think it'd be cool too. Odometer with lifetime miles in that car (per car not total miles from LFSW) with a trip meter that resets every time you close LFS. Pointless, but cool
Quote from Dajmin : Pointless, but cool

It's actually not pointless. LFS is all about realism and simulator. This kind of things add a lot to a game, make it more realistic.

is mileage meter need?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG