post your Wii Code here.

Guitar hero 3 Friend code: 159087577219

WII Number: 0391311027817158
Post both numbers ^_^
(or else?)
#2 - !RAM!
*cough*fggBUMPgfe*cough
*cough*ithinknonehasawiitardandthisstupidgame*cough*
My Dad bought a Wii for Christmas, and my freind got one too!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :My Dad bought a Wii for Christmas, and my freind got one too!

Tell them to have fun, there's no decent games unless you're a 6 yearold girl.
#6 - !RAM!
Yeah guitar hero 3 isn't fun because i'm 15 not 6? :S
Just because you think it's crap and useless to play dousn't mean you have to be 6 to have fun with it...O.o
(Full Stop!)
I didn't say that GH3 was crap (I do however now say that your reading comprehension skills are shit.), I just said that Wii's aren't very good value seeing a lot of their games are designed/targeted for little kids.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I didn't say that GH3 was crap (I do however now say that your reading comprehension skills are shit.), I just said that Wii's aren't very good value seeing a lot of their games are designed/targeted for little kids.

You're neglecting the 'drunk' factor into these things....Wii boxing after a few/many bottles of Magners is great fun.
#9 - sam93
You can have a right good laugh when playing the Wii with others. It is designed for the whole family to play. I can't see why you have to be 6 yrs old to play the console.
Quote from sam93 :You can have a right good laugh when playing the Wii with others. It is designed for the whole family to play. I can't see why you have to be 6 yrs old to play the console.

Just give up Sam. There is a bunch of people out there who are not child enough and not mature enough to understand that. There´s a age between (maybe 13-16?) where they have completely different interests and the drive to persuade everybody that their view of the world is the one and only. And I don´t say that I was different in that age (maybe I was, but you should never judge yourself)
#11 - JJ72
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I just said that Wii's aren't very good value seeing a lot of their games are designed/targeted for little kids.

no it's targeted for people who actually have a chance to play with lady friends....
Quote from JJ72 :no it's targeted for people who actually have a chance to play with lady friends....

Hence why I bought my Girlfriend one? I'll use them, but for my own personal gaming preferences, the games seem a bit too dumbed down. The control method is neat, but really is counter-productive to many games.

/end
well my mum bought my dad a wii for xmas and both me and him have had an absolute crack with it, i think the problem is people think about it too much and miss the whole point of it, its meant to be arcadey and to be better when you have at least 2 people
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I didn't say that GH3 was crap (I do however now say that your reading comprehension skills are shit.), I just said that Wii's aren't very good value seeing a lot of their games are designed/targeted for little kids.

Quote from dawedust :Tell them to have fun, there's no decent games unless you're a 6 yearold girl.

You just said there's no decent games? :S
Guitar Hero 4 is fantastic.

Drums!!
#16 - JJ72
and no news for PC version yet
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Tell them to have fun, there's no decent games unless you're a 6 yearold girl.

Red steel. - Sucks after playing for more than 10 minutes. Hot asian poster came with it. She wasn't 6. - I swear.
#18 - JVL
ho can play "though the fire and flames" on expert here???

i just can in hard.. with 90 %
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Tell them to have fun, there's no decent games unless you're a 6 yearold girl.

I think you miss the point of the Wii. To me, it seems like a family console, where everyone can have fun, get a bit of excerise at the same time, and just bring a family together. There are alot of "kiddy" games, but you can get NFS on it last time I checked, there's some game where you stab people with katanas. The list can go on.
We have a Wii because it's the only machine where I can have a game with the Mrs and we're both competitive enough to actually have fun. This is A Good Thing.

Guitar hero 3 on WII
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG