The online racing simulator
Any news from the devs? Any progress report?
Just kiding, calm down people
I know its meant to be funny, but its still asking for trouble.
I thought it was funny :-) I was thinking, man this dude is gonna get a lashing! illepall
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
lol if you were serious you would get seriously flamed :P
I thought jeez "their" starting an intense campaign of posting once a week (it seems) for Pogress Reports Phew good to see you guys have humour also
P.s. I nearly didn't look at the thread but in the end couldn't help myself so I guess that makes us all human
#6 - (SaM)
:wallace: :gromit: :feathers:

Are ya going to eat that cheese Gromit?
oh zeh gods.. I was like :insane: illepall

nasty thead
Got me

ps : I was unsheathing my new sword, just after reading the title & author
Got me I have to say

Soro, you dirty little bastard
#11 - axus
I was all sharpening my knife and ready for battle and about to feed you Mogar's thread with all of Scawen's posts... Got me I must say.
Feed the troll!!!
FEED IT!!!!

Huh?..doh...*packs up BFG again*
#14 - vtx
ROFL

Hahaha, you got me there
Hehe, like all the others I thougt: oh man he'll get so bashed....

but then... it made me really laugh!

thanks for this amusing little nasty thread
So, is there any news?

I dont think we are going to get an update for a long time, cos scawen is still building his kitchen and as far as i know its taking ages , mainly because every time he hits a nail hard into a cupboard with a hammer the cupboard goes 100 feet into the air spinning uncontrollably and coming down and smashing

Troy
Quote from FlintFredstone : every time he hits a nail hard into a cupboard with a hammer the cupboard goes 100 feet into the air spinning uncontrollably and coming down and smashing

Dont worry, that'll be fixed in the next physics update I reckon.
i love the way cars bounce off walls and spin down the track illepall from in car its great to lose it and hit concrete and spin round like that, feels very race-like

but those red / white barriers are insane on the stunt tracks LOL
Quote from (SaM) :Dont worry, that'll be fixed in the next physics update I reckon.

So.. real life physics and collision detection got bugs as well? It was just coded into LFS perfectly

Until god sends a new patch to earth we gotta live with it.
Quote from Messiah :So.. real life physics and collision detection got bugs as well? It was just coded into LFS perfectly

Until god sends a new patch to earth we gotta live with it.

See, all the fanboys were right! LFS is the perfect simulator simulating exactly how it happens for real .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG