The online racing simulator
UF-BR Is Blowin' Up!
The UF-BR server has been fully or nearly yesterday and today, which is a nice bit more activity than what I normally see on there.

I haven't driven it in a while and I'd forgotten how much fun a big grid is with this car.

Should be fun times these next couple days.
Yes, I've just finished racing on UF-BR server. It was pretty cool, found some fair guys to race with. Hope we'll get full grid races more often!
Yeah ive been there alot lately, i think its alot fairer racing there and closer sometimes, i did a 16lap race there and won, it was like 123pts on my bronze so the points are good too.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yeah ive been there alot lately, i think its alot fairer racing there and closer sometimes, i did a 16lap race there and won, it was like 123pts on my bronze so the points are good too.

123 pts? Damn you, I also won a race now, got only 32 pts, because I've platinum
Well its was like 25min race, plus there was a fullgrid of like 35 people, so point ownage! It took me a year to get half my bronze and i got the rest in half a day and half my broze in about 4
Just came off, i think there are too many people being careless, although i hope it stays entry level for my sake
Why was it ever changed back from Bronze level to entry level?

Yes, the middle & end of the grid is messy, but the front it just OK. Mostly the fastest drivers are there. And mostly, fast drivers are fair as well.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Mostly the fastest drivers are there. And mostly, fast drivers are fair as well.

Really? I find lots of the fastest are the least clean. They expect you to give way and not occupy their piece of the track.
The middle of the road guys are the ones I find the most clean usually.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yes, the middle & end of the grid is messy, but the front it just OK. Mostly the fastest drivers are there. And mostly, fast drivers are fair as well.

I disagree, the back and the front are the dirtiest drivers
Quote from pacesetter :I disagree, the back and the front are the dirtiest drivers

yes, the front is always the least respectfull to the other parts of the field, and the middle is the cleanest.
Quote from G!NhO :yes, the front is always the least respectfull to the other parts of the field, and the middle is the cleanest.

I agree (to a certain degree). Some front runners have a tendency to be arrogant and backmarkers could be totally ignorant. Especially on entry level severs.

It's almost amusing, the amount of people unable to leave the pits because they do not understand the mandatory restrictions for UF-BR.
IMO UF-BR is crap when full. All the n00bs go OMG no power + slicks = mega grip!!!!

Erm, no. Especially when they go OMG SETZ PL0X!!, get a set that infact oversteers to hell (or as joe would say EP1C ARSE HANG Y0!) so when they go around a corner they fail.

Nevertheless UF-BR is great when you get lots of experienced drivers on there.

And I got reported earlier on there, we'll have to see how that goes
Sam do you take bribes?
Quote from J@tko :

And I got reported earlier on there, we'll have to see how that goes

Report Id? For Lols
I am also in favour of limiting access to bronze again for the sake of safety.
#16 - VoiD
Tried it two days ago. It was total mayhem, wannabe´s all over the track...
Just left a destruction derby at UF-BR
Quote from pacesetter :I disagree, the back and the front are the dirtiest drivers

I totally agree, of course when i'm infront i'm careful But it doesn't happen very often!

I just did 2/3 races and golly there was a lot of bumping. Very few real crashers, but just a lot of pushing their way through. I also saw a load of reports go by... CTRA are going to have a very very busy Christmas!
server is a joke.... started near back, and after few corners was in top 10...... not because i am uber fast, but because people were taking out each other at every chance they got..... still, quite fun at times
Quote from DevilDare :server is a joke.... started near back, and after few corners was in top 10...... not because i am uber fast, but because people were taking out each other at every chance they got..... still, quite fun at times

Had the same experience. Next race I started at the front of the middle pack and got rear ended in the 2nd sector because I lifted for an accident in front of me. Nothing special but it happens too often on that server.
I too had a similar experience tonight on this server. Some good racing in places but a lot of people not slowing for accidents etc. Sorry admin but I've added another 2 reports to your list tonight.
Woah, I see so many of you disagree. Today, (well yesterday) I was racing in front, and those ppl were fair. Maybe on other days the front is full of noobz For me, the middle of the grid was the so-called mayhem.

+1 to restrict the server back to bronze.
+2 to restrict it to bronze. having nubs that cant drive on the server aint good
Racing at the front i think is alot more competative, they are driving more to the limits of the car and they are bound to slip up, also i think there is higher expectations at the front, if you in the middle and divebomb down the inside at a silly place most people at the front will just shut the door on you. e.g today on CTRA Race 1 i was in 2nd or 3rd and i got a bad exit leading onto the straight so had some XFG up my ass, he gets beside the trys to pull across onto my line nudging me, so i thought, dude if you wana do that you can suffer the consiquences, i wasn't backing off so i just stayed there which he did a PIT manouver on himself So yeah, some people might not be able to cut it at the front because most of the guys there are alot more experienced in racing itself and with driving a car on the limit, so you will get swamped, so when your comfortable in the middle pack, your not ready for the front, when you make your way to the front and think you can battle with these guys then go ahead, move up. This is why we have packs in races for different experience levels and abilitys, they aint there for nothing.
For me, +1 to restrict the server to 20 drivers, like it on(or it was, maybe?) CTRA 1, but -1 to restrict it to bronze+ licensed racers. 2 reasons :

1) CTRA does need 2 entry level servers. If you restrict to bronze the UF-BR server, all the copper licensed will go to CTRA 1. CTRA will become full every nights between 1800 and 2200, and some newcomers will become frustrated because they can't race tin-tops on CTRA.

2) If we restrict the server to bronze, it will die after the release of the VWS server.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG