The online racing simulator
Watch the iTCC Exhibition Race LIVE
(28 posts, started )
Hey guys !

I'll be commentating on the Exhibition event of ICON Racing's iTCC Series, which begins early 2009. This event is to test out everything, make sure it works and such.

We're about 15 minutes away from qualifying, so hope you all can tune it ! Lots of cars in, should be good racing.

Trio of races at AS Grand Touring. We'll tell you about them in the broadcast.

Hope to see you !

http://www.iconracing.co.uk/itcctv.htm

Check it there ^

d
#3 - Gil07
Very good racing here, lots of overtaking! Amazing outside pass by Rikje just now
Very fun to watch!
Wow that was damn fun to watch. Amazing battles all over the field. Hopefully race 2 and 3 will be as good!
:wow:, that was great.
#7 - HVS5b
Wow race 2 was amazing lol.

That was just :o! Great driving by mister Dolezal. Great job on keeping Rudy behind you for that long :P. I'm so watching Race 3 lol this is amazing !
:bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:

:Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy:
:wow::wow::wow::wow:
:banana_ra:banana_ra:banana_ra:banana_ra
:clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yep, that about sums it up from my view.

d
Quote from dekojester ::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
:wow::wow::wow::wow:
:banana_ra:banana_ra:banana_ra:banana_ra
:clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yep, That About Sums It Up From My View.

D

+1
would like to watch this since it musta been so good

Your live show should be saved automatically, meaning you can add it to a storyboard in mogulus studio and it should play for anyone who missed it.
Quote from BenjiMC :would like to watch this since it musta been so good

Your live show should be saved automatically, meaning you can add it to a storyboard in mogulus studio and it should play for anyone who missed it.

Click on the link and then click on the On-Deman button to watch them. And yeah, it was amazing, all three races. My favorite one was the 2nd race though .

Edit : Race 1 is missing.
Quote from evilpimp :Click on the link and then click on the On-Deman button to watch them. And yeah, it was amazing, all three races. My favorite one was the 2nd race though .

Edit : Race 1 is missing.

Lol, gimme a dunce hat smiley but ye, u can add it anyway
Not a secret, I love races where FXR wins soI just had to watch.
Very exciting races even it was GT2s only and the live commentating was brilliant. So was Rudy van Buren, Klouczech and Dizzydarryn in their race cars.
Race 1 I believe had to be edited down some, Joe Keaveney was working on that. He should have that up Monday sometime, I hope.

Personally, I'm a big fan of Mogulus, even with those lower third ads. Love having the chat box there.

Glad all enjoyed the race and the 'cast.

d
Quote from R.Kolz :Very exciting races even it was GT2s only and the live commentating was brilliant. So was Rudy van Buren, Klouczech and Dizzydarryn in their race cars.

Mr. Mathei and Mr. De Jong deserve an honorable mention, too. I think they were on screen the most.
Quote from BenjiMC :maybe u should add the chat box widget rather than the screen only one. then you can watch and chat at the same time.

heres an example one http://www.lfsigtc.net/media/stream.html

Yeah, on the mogulus.com/itcc, it had the chatbox with the player. The icon web version does not. Maybe I'll just point people to the Mogulus link for future.

d
Quote from zeugnimod :Mr. Mathei and Mr. De Jong deserve an honorable mention, too. I think they were on screen the most.

just wait till the replay of race 1 is up lol
i think i hit every wall on the track
so no
Good racing lads .Had a bit of a nightmare time myself, some massive fps issues in quali race 1 & 2, but started last in race 3 and manage to fix it. Pulled myself back to 11th from last so i'm pretty pleased with that.

Some good racing there, well done guys
Quote from dekojester :Race 1 I believe had to be edited down some, Joe Keaveney was working on that. He should have that up Monday sometime, I hope.

Personally, I'm a big fan of Mogulus, even with those lower third ads. Love having the chat box there.

Glad all enjoyed the race and the 'cast.

d

Ads? Where? Adblock Plus
Quote from Fastwalker :just wait till the replay of race 1 is up lol
i think i hit every wall on the track
so no

I didn't say you only were on screen because of good driving.

But seriously, it didn't look that bad on the stream. When you were shown, you had good battles.

That was one of the most entertaining LFS broadcasts I have seen. I'm glad I found this thread early enough and really looking forward to the broadcasts of the full season now.
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
As I drunkenly explained to deko yesterday, I thought the broadcasts and racing were excellent! I look forward to seeing lots more of this.

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG