The online racing simulator
I may be missing the point.. but...
Who wants to drive a family Coupé anyway.. We can do that in real life

i suppose i am missing the point somewhere, but when the choice of cars seem to range from tuned racers to F1 style cars, whats the excitement about a 2 door comfort cruiser style thing? :O

/flame suit
(just incase)
Quote from Blakey. :suppose i am missing the point somewhere, but when the choice of cars seem to range from tuned racers to F1 style cars, whats the excitement about a 2 door comfort cruiser style thing? :O

The close racing. That's it.
The Scirocco is based on the current Golf GTI, but it's wider, lower and lighter. Sounds like a recipe for a car that’s great to drive, right? It is: the Scirocco darts into corners and hangs on tenaciously – there aren't many cars at this price that are as much fun on a twisty road.

sounds ok i guess. hmmph
Are you having an arguemement with yourself here Blakey?
#5 - garph
Quote from zeugnimod :The close racing. That's it.

What he said.

You're right you probably have missed the point.

The slower cars generally make the racing much closer, easier to pick up, better for public server racing and much more exciting.

Try racing the BF1 and you'll see that it is very difficult, you need to really trust and know the people you're racing with and even then it can be very tricky, hence the reason it's not really used (public BF1 racing is not much fun).
Quote from zeugnimod :The close racing. That's it.

Indeed, you can have some very fun, and close racing in the XFG
Quote from garph :What he said.

You're right you probably have missed the point.

The slower cars generally make the racing much closer, easier to pick up, better for public server racing and much more exciting.

Try racing the BF1 and you'll see that it is very difficult, you need to really trust and know the people you're racing with and even then it can be very tricky, hence the reason it's not really used (public BF1 racing is not much fun).

Makes sense now

thanks for clearing that one up for me.

(havent done any onliner stuff yet)
It's about time you start doing that then.
Quote from zeugnimod :It's about time you start doing that then.

im barely more than 24 hours into my LFS experience with practically zero racing experience before this, however i am making progress, and will probably be online monday evening (in laws round this weekend)
ahh, was just checking on some other threads and noticed a common theme..

zeugnimod

You've helped me in almost all of them, this post is a thanks to you for that help (setting up my G25 pedals properly etc etc)
Hehe, np. I thought I stop spamming the forum for a second and write some actual helpful posts.

Now back to spamming.
Quote from zeugnimod :Hehe, np. I thought I stop spamming the forum for a second and write some actual helpful posts.

Now back to spamming.

RAWR

Haha, YOU usefull? Never

But to actually say something about the topic, imo LFS has enough cars as it is, but we're lacking the tracks to drive them on. Same tracks for solid 4 years now.
But the new car probally will boost the fun for 1 month, then it's back to same old IMO!
Quote from The Very End :But the new car probally will boost the fun for 1 month, then it's back to same old IMO!

Probably. But the "same old" is actually quite good if you ask me.
True, and don't doubt on that
But even as perfect as it might be, it will need some new stuff to keep the life span up.

But you are absolutly right, and I should have said that the stuff in the game is superb, but after some time you get tired of it.

It's like GF's. So nice in the start, but after some years they are just ****ing anoying I tell 'ya!
Quote from The Very End :True, and don't doubt on that
But even as perfect as it might be, it will need some new stuff to keep the life span up.

But you are absolutly right, and I should have said that the stuff in the game is superb, but after some time you get tired of it.

It's like GF's. So nice in the start, but after some years they are just ****ing anoying I tell 'ya!

How would you know :P
What part GF?
I was togheter with one for 2 years almost Now don't start drawing conclusions lol.
Quote from The Very End :What part GF?
I was togheter with one for 2 years almost Now don't start drawing conclusions lol.

Are you sure it wasn't a brick?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG