The online racing simulator
RSWC2 - Mid season break / round up
As we go into the mid season break, it is clear that both the drivers championship, and team championship are going to be between K.Leu and D.Williams, and,My3id Gaming 2, & Loch Edmund Yacht Club.

Both these drivers have shown amazing pace throughout the first half of the season.

I think the first half of the season has gone well, yes, there have been some untidy moves and passes, but this is hard to avoid.

All I will say is that we try to clean it up a little in the feature race.

Thanks to those who have stuck with the league, I appreciate it, thanks to those that have helped out along the way, it's all much appreciated.

Take care all drivers, have a good Christmas, and see you all on the 18th Jan
Sorry for that non-attendance to the first part of the season. I hope I'll be back soon, all depends on when I'll have Internet at home, but I suppose it will be in mid- or end- of January.
#3 - Dru
Quote from danowat :Take care all drivers, have a good Christmas, and see you all on the 18th Jan

Round 5:
Date :Thursday January 8th
Time : 1930GMT
Venue : Fern Bay Gold
Sprint race : 10
Feature race : 30

Don't you mean the 8th Dan?
Indeed, it's a typo
Glad the season is going good, been reading up a bit, nice to see Jwardy isn't makin too many wrecks.
Quote from BlueFlame :Glad the season is going good, been reading up a bit, nice to see Jwardy isn't makin too many wrecks.

Dont mean to be a gate crasher but am I able to get in on the action. I understand if thers no room or no mid season joins and fair enough ill wait for the new season.

If so im gonna need info on car restrictions ect. a replie either way would be fantastic thanks
You can certainly join in for the second half of the season.

All info you need is in the rules thread.
ok many many many thanks. I will see you at the next race if I can make it then. I should be able to. Will let you know if I cant.
The only rules I can find were posted back in July 2007. Is this the rules I should be reading or am I being completly stupid here and missing the actual thread.
Never mind found the right one posted in October 2008.

Also could someone PM me the server pass please it wont let me on. Thanks
Done
Thanks. And replied
Welcome to the club mate! I'm not sure your avatar is allowable, it's pure prOn!
Chip Foose is great. I have designed a car XFG with Foose on it. But its nothing compared to what he could do. And to be honest is nothing special.

I am having major trouble controlling the car though. I cant seem to control rear wheel drive cars so easy without rear wings. Need more practice or tips. I guess im just jumping on the throttle as if it was an XFG or anything but a RWD. Then round she goes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG