The online racing simulator
Round 5 SEASON FINALE Post-Race Discussion
Fail
#3 - Rikje
agreed, sucks to lose a championship by a time-out. Still I'm happy, I have all the official lap records
most fun i had in a long time in a race lol
#5 - Fuse5
same, Simon. Was fun fighting with someone who is drunk.
Looked like you gave up there :P
Good race Dramatic end to the final race of the series. Lost lots of time at the beginning trying to get the second place. When i got it seemed that it was already too late to fight for the victory. But then all turned to positive way for me at the last lap, last sector
Quote from Fuse5 :same, Simon. Was fun fighting with someone who is drunk.
Looked like you gave up there :P

I SHALL NEVER GIVE UP!

nah rly i couldnt be arsed to concentrate lol
had some fun exploring parts of the track u usually dont see
Quote from Naamavelli :Good race Dramatic end to the final race of the series. Lost lots of time at the beginning trying to get the second place. When i got it seemed that it was already too late to fight for the victory. But then all turned to positive way for me at the last lap, last sector

Lol I was trying to hold you back and I'm sure I would've been able to but I saw that ken was getting away so I decided to release you and hope that you would pass him and maybe even give him a little nudge on the way . :P

Anways, grats ken and sorry Fuse. :P
#9 - Fuse5
I swear, if you keep on apologizing, I will report the incident!

@Simon - What, do you mean parts like pits and the sky? Oh and the sprint1 pitline

Atleast I was pretty impressed by my pace. Managed a 1:35.05 (epic last split, was in your draft the whole straight ) thus improving my pace by nearly a second after qualifying.

And although others had problems, I managed to finish in 2nd, by being consistent and pushing Ken a bit on the last lap
Quote from Fuse5 :

@Simon - What, do you mean parts like pits and the sky? Oh and the sprint1 pitline

Haha yeah I was moving Yann's car, and suddenly mr Mathei came up in the pitlane, narrowly avoiding me

Nub.
Quote from J@tko :Haha yeah I was moving Yann's car, and suddenly mr Mathei came up in the pitlane, narrowly avoiding me

Nub.

OUCH ! Do you mean that I forgot to put the handbrake on? If yes, sorry !

Anyway, sorry for the failing dinner... But thanks for having let me in guys !(i suppose I made a grammar mistake in this sentance, if yes, correct me please)

So, who is champion now? Kenneth? EDIT : Congrats to him !
Yep kens champion.
Yes, go me
Who won?
Quote from hyntty :Who won?

Unofficial Results

Sprint:
  1. Tossavainen
  2. de Jong
  3. O'Keefe
  4. El Alaoui
  5. Mathei
  6. Kursk
  7. Russell
Feature:
  1. Tossavainen
  2. Kursk
  3. Mathei
  4. O'Keefe
  5. Russell
-> O'Keefe Mini-FBM Champion
Quote from TFalke55 :Inofficial
Rusell

Unofficial
Russell

Thanks for the great season, guys! Most rounds were just hotlapping for me, but I had some fun battles. Well done Ken, unlucky Tea, lol Simon, FAIL Joseph, thx J@tko (spelt it right!) and Deko etc etc...
Quote from TFalke55 :UNofficial Results

BTW, taha would have won had his connection lasted the distance. Ken ran out of fuel at the hairpin on the last lap.

EDIT: Too slow. And thank you Tim :P
Results and replays in the OP now. Sorry for the delay.

Protests due by 0100 UTC on 22nd December 2008.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG