The online racing simulator
KeiSumoPower
(12 posts, started )
KeiSumoPower
#2 - Lynce
From very good taste.

Nice vid, brother, and I hope by more movies soon.

Cheers.
Nice shots in that one. Would have been nice if it was in single player, but, it wasn't very laggy. Good work.
Tokyo drift music! EEEW
Don't start moving your camera after you started to capture the footage. The whole movie is nice if you would make it shorter by half. 3+ minutes of slo-mo drifting is quite too much and gets quite too repetetive.

That's pretty much it though. a 7.5/10 for you (but no cookies)
Thanks guys. I didn't make the movie though, so give allll the credits to JTuned. I just did the qualification drifting.
Very nice,except the laggy parts when the car jumps a bit
#7 - Danas
well the camera movement was choppy, in some places it would just go all over the place, didnt like the low fps, the car kept lagging. I hated the camera's in the first half of the movie, i just couldnt see anything besides the black car witch was lagging. The other half of the movie was a little better camera angle wise. Wrong music. 5/10
Could have been better and the music just, sux

Btw, slowmo all the time?
second i heard the song i gave up and turned it off. sorry
Nice editing skills but i found the vid boring and the music was too overlistened :/
Nice video,nice quality and I have a question.With what you where filming fraps ? gamecam ?
:O

So i've clicked the link and watched the first 20 seconds and paused it while the rest buffers, and this video has an amazing first impression !

Brilliant stuff, really nice High Definition, slick 'not to slow' slow motion.

KeiSumoPower
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG