The online racing simulator
nickname length
(30 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :It is true that it has been said in previous posts already, yes. There is still no need for the attitude you showed in your posts.

I don't want to and I am not argueing, either but for what other reason than to argue did you make that post in response to UnknownMaster21? There was no additional information in your post. You just quoted his post from 4 days ago and attacked him personally. Not very mature IMO.

I have some things from past with him.. And why I am attacking is that he posts some useless crap(sorry) to trying to raise his post count or his ego, no idea which one..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :he posts some useless crap(sorry) to trying to raise his post count or his ego, no idea which one..

I wonder what you did.

And "things from past" shouldn't be brought to the public forum.
Quote from zeugnimod :I wonder what you did.

And "things from past" shouldn't be brought to the public forum.

It will get me more attacking, but I hate when someone replys to everything, example I would go and reply to threads with only "ok" in the message or depends on what do you answer to. He make USELESS posts, that is what annoys me off. He's like shadowww but master tries to make some sense to his posts which doesn't work, useless is useless if there are no real thing to reply then might want to not reply at all. I hate explaining.

Back to topic.
Better improvement would be that team tags would be separated from the nick itself, pick up the team tag from lfsworld. Then the 32letters would be enough to make the damn colorful nicks
Whel i say no to this becaus i don't se the point of it
A post about coloured nicknames. :thumbsdow

Arguments about it. :bananadea

nickname length
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG