The online racing simulator
is this possible?
(14 posts, started )
is this possible?
well...the last day ive been thinking of this...

if you withdraw a bank note(whats the english word???) at a atm machine.
if you do the same thing again, but only then when the 2nd note comes out, you push in the first one, before the "gate" closes? and where does the 1st note go?
I would imagine the thing that feeds the notes out is one-way, so no one can force anything in
#3 - Bean0
I have heard that if you are foolish enough to leave the cash in the dispenser, and lucky enough for it not to be taken by someone else, then after a period of time the machine will suck the cash back in and you will not be debited for the withdrawal.
It uses two sets of rubber wheels to feed the notes out of the slot, so all that would happen is you'd end up with a screwed-up note and the slot would bite your hand when it closed.
Besides, why would you want to put money back in?

If you could, all that would happen is it would probably fall into some tray that catches stray notes. And then you'd have a hard time explaining to the cashier why you need to open the machine
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Besides, why would you want to put money back in?

Perhaps for withdrawing a 5 note, then when you withdraw a $20 note, shove the 5 note back in and the ATM thinks you left it there and it sucks it back in without recording it as a withdraw

I doubt it would work. And even if it did, you could probably expect a call after they viewed it on the recorded video.
ATMs suck back in forgotten notes and cards.

As for the little trick with the 5 ans 20 dollar note, if it was that easy, everyone would be doing it.

Maybe that's the reason of the economical downfall.
I would assume that a machine that spits out money will be able to tell the difference between a 5note and a 20 note.
tut tut tut... in recessional times and all...
I have no idea what the machine in question is.

ATM for getting out, bank transfer/pay in at the bank for paying in.
Quote from The Radness :I would assume that a machine that spits out money will be able to tell the difference between a 5note and a 20 note.

I don't think so...you hear every 6 months or so about a machine that has been filled wrongly and gives out £20s instead of £10s. The machine thinks it is giving out the correct notes.

Obviously the bank knows exactly who made withdrawals when this was occurring, and debits their accounts accordingly.
#12 - DeKo
not necessarily, at the ATM i asked for 100 quid and it spat out 200, went into the bank and gave them it because it would only get taken off my account eventually, and they said just to keep the 100 quid for being honest. free 100 quid is brilliant.
My dad works in a bank and he told me that the machine will suck the money back in after a period of time.
Quote from Luke.S :My dad works in a bank and he told me that the machine will suck the money back in after a period of time.

Not before some little gurrier robs it on you though

is this possible?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG