The online racing simulator
Realistic VW Scirocco headlights
(46 posts, started )
those light gave me some chills
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Luthas, why do you post pictures of things you've made and then not release them? No offense if they're private or anything, but if you're not going to share them, why bother posting pictures? People have asked and you don't seem to want to realease them.

Obviously if they're private that's cool, but don't tease us all and show them.

As LFSnOOb said, I am perfecting my work
#28 - T.J.
Looks damn nice
The Lights..
OMG There Perfect!!!!....... Everyone is going to have different opinions, and suggestions...But I think that this is perfect the way it is, And would love to use it.....

Doing a great job there!!!
Ok, you have to stop doing this. You're making us all look bad

Great work!
are they going to be relesed???
Ooooh... that's... AWESOME!
Waiting for this spectacular addon to be released...
Quote from luathas :As LFSnOOb said, I am perfecting my work

The headlights are part of the interior2.dds file, so there is a lot of work to do besides just the lights. I WILL release when I am satisfied with my work. I don't want to release half finished, or sub-par work to the LFS community

I've literally been photoshopping for 10 hours a day for the last week and a half!! :Eyecrazy:

P.S. I have revised my lights once again!!! And re-did the foglights and turn signals

AWESOME ! now im proud of having a maple leaf beside my username !

/me wants scirocco on lfs NOW !
#36 - senn

stop taunting. :P
+1 Atention to detail.

Excelent work. Nice textures.
Hell yeah, those light textures look sah-weet! C'mon, they look great the way they are! I'd be very glad to have either white or blue in this state!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Hell yeah, those light textures look sah-weet! C'mon, they look great the way they are! I'd be very glad to have either white or blue in this state!

why not in green , yellow or red ? ( red will look like if the 'rocco is possesed by a devil... )
Quote from el pibe :why not in green , yellow or red ? ( red will look like if the 'rocco is possesed by a devil... )

Maybe yellow too, but the other two are a bit ott.
pls release this , i need something like this for renders
Quote from luckytuner :pls release this , i need something like this for renders

Will everybody please stop whining for luathas to release his work?! He has stated multiple times that he will release everything as a pack when the VWS is released, so we can get everything in one file.

So in case some of you still don't get it: so long as the VWS isn't released luathas probably won't release any of his great work. Wait it out. Sheesh...
ALSO! what if there are changes to the model for S2 Beta, then he needs to do little tweaks and so it would not worth releseng, anyways, simply go around collecting textures
???
Quote from luathas :The original lights were OK, but not realistic, so I changed them to look like the actual headlights

How do you have WVS

Realistic VW Scirocco headlights
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG