The online racing simulator
what too get the women for christmas ?
(39 posts, started )
hello all

As above,anyone have any ideas for an Christmas pressie for my girlfriend ? don't have a clue what to get her as I either by here jewelery,perfume or other small things need something new and actually something she might like

well lads what ye get your other halfs
Ideas greatfully appreciated

thanks
An ironing board with a built in cook book.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :An ironing board with a built in cook book.

I'm sure that would go down well,I'm pretty sure I would get the boot home
Buy her an S2 license and then you can spend all the time in the world together in a perfect harmony with LFS.

PS: Scawen, please include some sex minigames in the next patch plz.
Quote from breadfan :Buy her an S2 license and then you can spend all the time in the world together in a perfect harmony with LFS.

PS: Scawen, please include some sex minigames in the next patch plz.

Hmmm .. nahh, she would cause mayhem.
keep them coming,was thinking Ipod ???
Girls love sex toys. Try those.

On a more serious note, flowers, shiney objects that cost many thousands of £, documentary DVD's regarding a topic that they enjoy (for example, Dolphins), or something to do with self-care, i.e very expensive perfume!

Don't get any anti-wrinkle cream because she'll take it as if you're saying she looks old. Women are stupid like that.
You could unlock the kitchen chains for a day, but only if you feel generous.
#8 - Danke
With the plural in the title I thought you might need to buy presents for a wife AND and a gf. I was going to wish you good luck with that one.

It really depends on the woman. My wife isn't into perfume, jewelery, etc. A few years ago I bought her an MP3 player for her to listen to while she runs - she was training for a half marathon at the time - and loaded a bunch of her CDs onto it.

Find something she likes to do and think of something to make that better/easier/more fun.
My girlfriend asked me for jewelry, so I've got her a bronze pendant with her name and my phone number on it.
New kneepads so she can keep scrubbing those floors.
#11 - VoiD
Listen (read between the lines) to the missus the whole year and you get a vague idea what she "want´s"...
Cheerio all.sex toys sound nice hehe
Quote from thisnameistaken :my Girlfriend Asked Me For Jewelry, So I've Got Her A Bronze Pendant With Her Name And My Phone Number On It.

Double Lolz!!!:d:d:d
Quote from thisnameistaken :My girlfriend asked me for jewelry, so I've got her a bronze pendant with her name and my phone number on it.

If found please contact....
Quote from AndroidXP :You could unlock the kitchen chains for a day, but only if you feel generous.

or paint her green for the day to mix the everyday drudgery up a little
Deary me guys you cannot just guess at such things! Reaserch is needed first or he may end up suffering for the rest of next year.
  1. How old is she?
  2. What does she do?
  3. How material is she?
  4. Is she fashion conscious?
  5. What size is she?
  6. What are her interests?
  7. Get one of her friends to find out for you?
    Do you like her?

Or you could do what I am doing? Bugger off to India to work, my wife tells me it's the best xmas present tha i've ever got for her....hmmm!
Just make her a cookie, but eated it

And I agree with most of us.
Quote from AlienT. :Deary me guys you cannot just guess at such things! Reaserch is needed first or he may end up suffering for the rest of next year.
  1. How old is she?
  2. What does she do?
  3. How material is she?
  4. Is she fashion conscious?
  5. What size is she?
  6. What are her interests?
  7. Get one of her friends to find out for you?
Or you could do what I am doing? Bugger off to India to work, my wife tells me it's the best xmas present tha i've ever got for her....hmmm!

bahh to much effort lol...
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :hello all

As above,anyone have any ideas for an Christmas pressie for my girlfriend ? thanks

get her what i got her a handbag and a dildo. if she doesn't like the handbag. she can go............herself
tbh, it doesn't matter what you get her. even if you think it's what she wants. it will not be the one she wanted. it's not your fault. women use times like this to stock up on ammo for the next time you argue. all you have to do is get her a gift voucher to her Fav shop and hope that the voucher covers the item she wants to buy. again this would be ammo.
Just get her a DS with brain training, god knows why but every single member of the opposite sex I know has a DS and plays that ****ing brain training thing.
Quote from dadge :get her what i got her a handbag and a dildo. if she doesn't like the handbag. she can go............herself

lmao haha

winner
rotfl @ dadge and kev, btw
Get her Jewelry. Easy way out I swear!
Ann summers it is Dadge

(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG