The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition 25th Week "Touring Cars in LFS"

This weeks theme is... "Touring cars in LFS"

Rules: (made by Taavi(EST), these will not be changed)

Celebrating the 50th anniversary of BTCC. Using real BTCC cars in the pictures (only photos allowed) is highly encouraged. But if you can't use them, use the LFS equivalents.

Cars: XFG, UF1, XRG, XRT, RB4, FXO
Track: Any

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400px on one edge, a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition. Please suggest a theme for next week, incase you are the competition winner

Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400px on any one side will not be accepted.

Once you have entered, please send me a PM with the theme you would like for next week, to be used incase you win

All entrants to post between Monday 15th December and 23:59 GMT on Friday 19th December.

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.
Boring topic again, take a picture of the BTCC and put a FXO in there and you're sorted.
Btw, I accept no responsibility for boring themes
Ok... then.... The new PMC idea's are starting to not be quite as good as they used to be. All the good ideas have gone.

Was this idea taken from top gear?
Final Entry!

Decided to enter this week,too bad i didn't have ideas like usually,but here it is.

Attached images
BTCC small.jpg
BTCC.jpg
Right, here is an edited post, changed my entry.
#9 - J@tko
Quote from bmwe30m3 :
Final Entry!
Decided to enter this week,too bad i didn't have ideas like usually,but here it is.

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Right, here is my proper entry...

Final Entry

Quote from Rules : Cars: XFG, UF1, XRG, XRT, RB4, FXO

Quote from J@tko :

It's an XFG, I just put a Scirocco body on it, I'm pro like that.
I beleive him
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Right, here is my pooper entry...

Vinal Bent Tree

Nice.......
but i tihnk the rules say you have to have
Final Entry not Vinal Bent Tree?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's an XFG, I just put a Scirocco body on it, I'm pro like that.

Still a Scirocco body, there is a rule "ATC Quicksilver".

Cars: XFG, UF1, XRG, XRT, RB4, FXO
but the cars allowed aint touring cars
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's an XFG, I just put a Scirocco body on it, I'm pro like that.

I would lol even more if you posted the original screenshot with a GTi on the track :ices_rofl
Quote from Velociround :I would lol even more if you posted the original screenshot with a GTi on the track :ices_rofl

It is 60% Scirocco, 10% GTi, 5% airbrushed and 25% BTCC car. Don't enter it into the vote if it's not legal, I can still dream that VW will enter the BTCC with the Scirocco.

EDIT: Okay scrapped the other picture, I should have read the rules. If I am allowed then I would like to enter this picture, I got home early from work today and had nothing better to do.

Final, Final Entry
Attached images
BTCC LFS preview.jpg
BTCC LFS.jpg
Well it looks like you're almost certainly going to win and get your ice racing theme. Unless I enter...

Actually, I'll probably fail :P
Oh I need to prepare my chain tyre for the next competition mode
"Snow Race"
Quote from bmwe30m3 :
Final Entry!

That ain't no XFR, its a heavily modified rep from a XFG made to look like one.
Can i use an image of a Volvo 850 I found off the net? but it would be my background?
Or does it have to be the cars listed: Cars: XFG, UF1, XRG, XRT, RB4, FXO
-
(polepositiondriver) DELETED by polepositiondriver : double post
-
(polepositiondriver) DELETED by polepositiondriver

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG