The online racing simulator
VW Scirocco postponed
(607 posts, closed, started )
Quote from 5haz :Scawen and Co probrably read the 'Scirocco - Yawn' thread and are busy creating a 450hp DFV powered Silhouet version, just to shut certain people up.

More likely the XFD, powered by a 1.4 N/A indirect injection boxer diesel rated for 50 bhp, and stripped down interiors - it'll shatter the current world record for fuel consumption in a sim, at the same time making the UF1 feel like a lightning in comparison
Scawen said he had no intention of adding a diesel to LFS.
Quote from RS1T :that is not good news, that is shit. If there was a scirocco cup in real life then of course all the drivers would be able to tune the suspension . This is bullshit

calm down ,Scawen never did say it is going to be a scirocco cup he said "we need to get the setup as good as possible so it is comparable with the real car."
It will a very special diesel with open and closed cabrio configurations

heres a nice diesel:

gogogo scawen
why a VW scirroco? Hope they dont add breakdowns to LFS because the VW would never make a lap.
Quote from white92talontsi :why a VW scirroco? Hope they dont add breakdowns to LFS because the VW would never make a lap.

Eagle Talons are so much cooler anyway.

American Idiot...
^dont forget the '95 taurus!
Quote from chavm481 :^dont forget the '95 taurus!

I know sarcasm when I see it, but you gotta admit that an SHO would be quite fun to drive in LFS.
Ever worked on a VW? I have i do it everyday for my job and i work on alot of other vehicles as well. VW,Ford, and Chrysler are the worst.
Atleast i can work on my Talon if need be.
Wow, 13 pages of nagging.

E: make it 14
(Nag nag nag) Wheres the Scirocco? (nag nag nag) Why is it postponed? (nag nag nag) this sucks. (nag nag nag) im angry. (done)

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :(Nag nag nag) Wheres the Scirocco? (nag nag nag) Why is it postponed? (nag nag nag) this sucks. (nag nag nag) im angry. (done)

and this from a demo driver.... ^^
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :and this from a demo driver.... ^^

That's almost as uncalled for as his post.

Demo drivers are potential customers. Customers = Net income. Net income - overhead = profit and family income for a few guys making a awesome simulator so we can do something most of us can't do in real life.

Jay

Edit: And really. Just be Happy his name isn't Dr1ft_Dr1v3r_13370R5.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :(Nag nag nag) Wheres the Scirocco? (nag nag nag) Why is it postponed? (nag nag nag) this sucks. (nag nag nag) im angry. (done)

Quote from Trekkerfahrer :and this from a demo driver.... ^^

Proof positive some regions of the world do not comprehend sarcasm.
i love sarcasm as much as my life, without it, life coud not be fun..
Quote from chavm481 :i love sarcasm as much as my life, without it, life coud not be fun..

without it life would be too serious, but too much of it and life can get confusing
Quote from 91mason91 :without it life would be too serious, but too much of it and life can get confusing

Yup. It's a lose lose situation for everyone. !
thay said more info "next week" (after the 19th) and it's been 1 and 5/7th of a week....
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco postponed
(607 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG