The online racing simulator
Brake Kit 3.1
(7 posts, started )
Brake Kit 3.1
i made a lot of brake there's the 3.1 version so okay i was bored (like everytime ..) and i made a brake caliper too (i already madded a brake rotor) so i made a brake kit including Caliper and Rotor (i know its useless but i'm useless so who care :shrug i love doing useless thing, Fafa for president !

Edit: i love that smilley that one too i dont know why

Edit: i love all the smiley there ..

Edit: never 2 without 3 so there's the third edit

Edit: bouhahaha nother one AND YOU READ IT i win
It looks very nice.

However, when the new patch comes out this week, the DiscATEST file will no longer be used, you have to use DISCDRILLEDALP24 and DISCSOLIDALP24.
thanks for the information
Quote from FaFaDOD :i know its useless but i'm useless so who care

I don't think transparent discs would be useless after the new patch... since the cars finally have rotating brake discs

Make a grey colored disc when the patch comes out, please
well the useless thing its the whole brake disc :F i'll made a silver one for sure ^^
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :It looks very nice.

However, when the new patch comes out this week, the DiscATEST file will no longer be used, you have to use DISCDRILLEDALP24 and DISCSOLIDALP24.

Well tbh, if u look closely to the XRT (only one i've looked at) it already uses the new brakedisc texture.. but it aint round... its still a square, tho it rotates now :P
why the xrt have those texture and not the xrg o.o usualy the xrt and the xrg share the texture ? 2 brake texture for the same car with more power a body ? T_T

Brake Kit 3.1
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG