The online racing simulator
Anyone Interested in a Mini 7 Race Car?
Im Sorry, I know this isnt a Market Place but is anyone interested in a cheap Mini 7 Race/Track day Car.

http://www.fastroadandtrack.co.uk/frat/showad.php?adid=6758

Need to sell otherwise i cant get my Citreon saxo

We was selling it for £4,000 But because of the credit crunch we lowered it exsesivly to £2,600
#2 - 5haz
Quote from Jordan2007 :Im Sorry, I know this isnt a Market Place but is anyone interested in a cheap Mini 7 Race/Track day Car.

http://www.fastroadandtrack.co.uk/frat/showad.php?adid=6758

Need to sell otherwise i cant get my Citreon saxo

We was selling it for £4,000 But because of the credit crunch we lowered it exsesivly to £2,600

Hmmm, I'll have to ask me dad about this, interesting.

Credit crunch is hitting everyone hard it seems, we've just had to hand the Ginetta back because the owner needs someone to buy it not rent it.
its horrible really.. but if this carrys on racing will be cheap as chips! (Well not that cheap) But you know what i mean.
#4 - 5haz
Quote from Jordan2007 :its horrible really.. but if this carrys on racing will be cheap as chips! (Well not that cheap) But you know what i mean.

Well I'll have to ask my dad about it, we can't afford to race the G20 this year and he was thinking of putting a rollcage etc in the '64 morris Mini 850 that he has had in the garage for ages, this may be a convenient shortcut in a way, might be within our budget.

Well thanks for the info anyway.
Well its got a massive Spec, Il post Some pictures up of it in a minute.

My dad doesnt really want to sell it but we have lost our Storage Facility, So Unfortunately it has to go
My dad says you couldnt build this car for less than £6,000 today.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
There she is Sorry if they are to big to See
Attached images
Camera 071.JPG
Camera 072.JPG
Camera 074.JPG
Camera 070.JPG
#7 - 5haz
Thanks a lot, sure does look interesting, I'll inform dad about it and see if we have the budget, can't promise anything though.
Ok Ace anyone interested in it and want to have a look, Just ring the number up on the advert.
Quote from Jordan2007 :There she is Sorry if they are to big to See

Is that a Focus RS in the back of the 3rd pic?
Yea Its my dads

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG