The online racing simulator
Was ok but now....
(13 posts, started )
Was ok but now....
About a month ago I was playing LFS fine at around 20FPS playable. Now a month on I barely hit 10. Whats going on? I havn't changed anything.
And i know your going to say its the video card or the CPU, your probably right but it was playing fine about 1 month ago.

My system is:
RAM: 2GB
CPU: Intel R 1.46Ghz
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family
Network: Broadcom 802.11G/B WLAN.

Thanks.
#2 - G!NhO
Maybe you got many stuff on your computer that makes it slower, like running programs in the background.
possibly, I will have to have a look.
Quote from thebullet :About a month ago I was playing LFS fine at around 20FPS

That's all you need to hear, to know you need a PC that hasn't been used during the WW2
#5 - G!NhO
and yes the CPU and GFX (onboard i suppose) are crap
Wow 20fps is playable? You have probbably got either no HDD room, or a virus or something.

Defrag your HD and run some scans.
why is it not that? before i got my new gfx card my pc average fps at not full settings(no aa no af not full resolution) was 10-15 AND THAT was playable for me now i got my new gfx xcard and it runs 30 fps full settings
Yes I defragged my HD yesterday, Now all I will do is scan, becuase I feel my computer has gone weird, My internet keeps cutting itself out and stuff. Ill do some scans and report back.

Thanks
Quote from skolekaj :why is it not that? before i got my new gfx card my pc average fps at not full settings(no aa no af not full resolution) was 10-15 AND THAT was playable for me now i got my new gfx xcard and it runs 30 fps full settings

Ehm, my old PC, which I bought 3+ years back runs LFS @ Full detail at over 80 FPS seriously. You too should think of a computer change
its not that old just an home entertainment pc with not good stats and i dont have money for an new one its crappy small... but i live with it because i cant afford a new one

EDIT: just send your old pc to me then ill be happy
20-30 FPS is definately playable.

I don't get why you are telling them to get new computers. They probably just have other priorities and don't spend 3000€ per year on a PC.
i dont have so much other prioroti bla but dont earn enough to get an good one
Yes I dont have enough money to buy another computer, But know Intel are trying to increase the performance of the X3100 Graphucs card like mine so only time will tell.

Was ok but now....
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG