The online racing simulator
What do you play on?
(16 posts, started )
What do you play on?
Just wanted to know if I'm the only one whose computer is on a folding table like this or everyone has a computer desk?

I find that table very nice as it has a lot of room to work on compared to my old desk. It doesn't look very cool but it keeps my printer, PC and every other device close to me.

Quote from beefyman666 :My 'desk' is just 4 or 5 pieces of wood bodged together and then fixed to the wall with shelf brackets.

Simplicity wins.

http://i27.photobucket.com/alb ... 6/Randoms/recentsetup.jpg

That's a sad picture. I mean, the bottle's empty.

I use a full size desk, rescued from the office. It was about to be thrown away. My racing seat is a wooden chair (also rescued from the trash pile). The equipment rack is a wheel saved from an indy car race at Nazareth speedway many years ago. I have a glass top on it that provides a place to stack a few pieces of electronic doodads
Dammit Riders. That little thing would buckle and fall to bits if I even looked at it

I`m (unfortunately) still a fan of old skool crt`s, and I`ve got loads of them in here so I had to bodge a long double decker table from the remains of 2 old pine bed frames and an ancient 1 1/2" thick pine table.

It`s fairly solid and takes the abuse from the wheel when I`m driving, although it constantly protests with loud cracks and groans.

Hoping to replace it soon with some industrial units and a nice thick kitchen worktop bolted on top, with perhaps a driving/flight cockpit on the end. Due to lazy bastarditis, this may not happen as soon as I`d like.
#5 - sam93
#6 - G!NhO
Mine

Wow sometimes I really forget that europe is small!

This is my desk:
Attached images
DSC025692.jpg
#8 - G!NhO
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Wow sometimes I really forget that europe is small!

This is my desk:

well i am moving when this house is sold, and then ill have a nice large desk
#9 - Jakg
I am using one mahosive Oak dining table - supposedly very expensive, but as it is you need a big ass desk to hold 3 monitors lol
Quote from Jakg :I am using one mahosive Oak dining table - supposedly very expensive, but as it is you need a big ass desk to hold 3 monitors lol

Yep lol, at home I have a custom desk built in and around my wall structure, at my Southampton house I just have a massive slab of cheap-as-hell veneered chipboard. Just about has enough space, depth is the main issue I have. Enough space for the computer parts is fine, but then you need to double that if you want to lay paperwork out

Uni desks used to be the best though, could get about 6 monitors onto that badboy
im running a race frame i got given buy a forum member in oxford(sorry cant remember his name lol)
I need a new desk. Currently I have to have the FFB on my wheel turned down to stop it shaking the whole thing apart.
3 pics from me. First 2 are my usual setup, third is my special Christmas setup (Only problem is the lights seem to cause some sort of interference with the G25, causing it to "plug out" whenever I turn them on Plus they make my eyes REALLY sore after about an hour of use)
Attached images
27082008072.jpg
01092008074.jpg
17122008172.jpg
haha nice one

btw i always have alot of cristmas lights in my bedroom...........all year long for 5 years now

What do you play on?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG