The online racing simulator
Masters of Endurance Round 3 Qual Recaps
(35 posts, started )
Really nice coverage

About the commentary, it was a bit fast. I had no problems keeping up, but I did have to concentrate on what was being said. While it's nice to not have to be selective, it may have been better to show the best few incidents (based on severity, or position in quali, w/e) and just name the rest. Focusing on the progress of the quali, rather than every driver.

Hope that didn't sound like I was whining Like I said, great stuff, and I certainly couldn't top that
Q2 recap added. Link up in OP. Took some feedback I had recieved from MoE admin folk into account for this. Michael Passingham voiced this one.

I found during the afternoon before Q2 a video generator for Final Cut that allows me to do timers, so I might try to incorporate those in next time, to show more time-based stuff, such as best laps.

d
This looks just like Formula 1 practice sessions

Lovely work though
That looks really great!

Hope to see more of this
These are cool, keep em' coming.

BTW, do you guys plan on doing a race review?
Quote from BigTime :These are cool, keep em' coming.

BTW, do you guys plan on doing a race review?

I've sent Michael a PM, but I think I read in a post that he's on hols. It's definately in the plans though, to use in 24h Prerace.

d
Nice Q2 review.
Quote from dekojester :[...] once I find an ogg to mp3 or somesuch converter for Mac.

I think this will to the trick

The vids are really good with very nice graphics, but the cometary could be a bit slower (but you already explained why you had to) :P
Quote from Sponge :I think this will to the trick

The vids are really good with very nice graphics, but the cometary could be a bit slower (but you already explained why you had to) :P

I found that very program. That's why you hear mp3's voice i Q2, and not my lame American voice.

d
Quote from dekojester :I found that very program. That's why you hear mp3's voice i Q2, and not my lame American voice.

d

Ok nice

Masters of Endurance Round 3 Qual Recaps
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG