The online racing simulator
Arab Drift
(12 posts, started )
Arab Drift
Are you trying to fail as hard as you can? You're doing an awfully good job at it.

Please login with your S2 licence, there is no reason not to
What a fail.
ARAB DRIFT IS DRIFTING WITH CAMEL!!! AND NOT WRECKING CARS!!!!!!!!
Come on guys, this vid is teh bombz!

Well, not really. But at least the music woke my neighbours up.
Double fail... 1st fail: Arab drift. 2nd fail: S2 content thingy.
So the Wrong Way on the title screen had a deeper meaning
Quote :
Today, 18:14 #1
rodrifter
No longer welcome

Faaaaaaaast.
#9 - Ogijs
this is one BIG Fail

why post this kind of content ?
This thread made me smile
Seriously what's up with this?!? Are the Arab "drifters" trying to make a comeback in the LFS community or what? For crying out loud this "drifters" had (judging from what they say) 20-30 years to develop some real FWD drifting yet a few of the chinese members of our comunity learned how to that virtually in 1-3 years.
Please try to understand that you don't need no talent nor "skillz" do to Arab drifting and you put at stake the life of innocent bystanders so please stop being the laughing stock of the entire motorsport community by going away!!!

*I know that might not make any sense to you and that it won't stop them from doing their drifting but I just had a bit of inner anger I wanted to let out......plus as you can see in my sig, I'm a man on a mission.
One thing that strikes me even more than that bad form of sliding is that there have to be other stationary or slow traffic-like formed cars in the road to fill the layout…
In this racing simulator all of us drive in a simulated environment that is close to what we could or want to be at. Same goes with drifters or autocross drivers.
As I see it, just plain stupid danger mainly for others and yourself, is an important element of arabslidingallovertheplace, as side passing other cars on public roads, while sliding like a lunatic, is the ideal way to go… This is not a sport, this is just stupidity.

Arab Drift
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG