The online racing simulator
I got banned by people from France again !
(16 posts, closed, started )
No good day,

I was on the demo server B2R FPRS Rankingsystem and 2 people from france that constantly were saying they didn't like belgium just banned me out ! All the other people jsut didn't care and just voted with them ! I didn't do anything wrong ! This is starting to anoy me !! Its always from France or the country's around russia who kick or ban people out of the server that ain't even from their country.

Still you all get greets from me.

Edit: Just been banned from another server while i didn't say anything and was just driving. This time by a person from around russia in the server: Dutch Autobahn Testers

Now I hate this game so much I stop playing it for good. Good Bye.
No. You got one ban, stop making a big deal of it. Play on another server.

Quote :Now I hate this game so much I stop playing it for good. Good Bye.

Shut the door on your way out?
How did they know you were from Belgium? Anyway, don't worry too much about it. It's only a 24h ban. Next time just don't let anyone know where you're from . Is that server a French server, by the way?
I can only presume it's your driving, if it's occuring this frequently. If you can, post a replay of what you are doing before you are banned (aren't all races temporarily recorded somewhere? temp.mpr or something?) and let the us see if we can spot and obvious reason why you might be getting banned.
Why has everything got to be about race / country of origin?.

FTR, I don't like the Belgians either
#6 - AMB
I don't like Serbians tbh, that's why I block them on LFS like mad.
I dont like brits, there is this gang that keeps charging me, theyre called amazon.co.uk or something, damn bastards!
i don't like noone...besides me ofcourse...immidiate kick/ban if someone should get in the same server with me

Quote from GTA_Racer07 :

Now I hate this game so much I stop playing it for good. Good Bye.

was nice to meet you
#9 - Danke
As my father-in-law used to say, "If the whole world stinks, check your shoes."
wait, that server is named BELGIUM FBM RatingSystem, isn't it?
Quote from danowat :FTR, I don't like the Belgians either

I'll bet you like our chocolate, though. And our beer, if you've tried it
Quote from Danke :"If the whole world stinks, check your shoes."

That's brilliant
I don't like Monday's

To the Op , In LFS you meet the good the bad and the ugly, but mostly the good who are just a little ugly.
Life is short enjoy the good bits.
This topic is retarded. If you got banned, just chill! Tomorrow you can race on that server again, and if you canot wait - contact server admins with the replay, problem solved.
i dont like english people (sorry AMB:razz but i still talk to them and be social towards them (not anti-social)
#16 - SamH
The OP has flounced out, leaving a spam magnet in place of a thread. Closed pre-emptively.
This thread is closed

(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG