The online racing simulator
No, no overtaking allowed from the time the whole course goes yellow.
Ah. Then, Deko, I think Bambo (#93) passed me illegaly in the feature when the first SC was deployed.

While you're at it, could you take a look at the incedent the corner before with me and #82? I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but I would like your opinion. Oh, and I assume the investigation between me (8) and 100 in the sprint race was dismissed.

Losing friends FTW! (Geddit?)
Quote from dekojester :Car 36 is found to have caused an avoidable incident in the esses with Car 100, causing car 100 to spin around and lose several places. This would have resulted in a Stop-and-Go penalty in the race, and will be converted to a 45-second Time addition to be added onto Car 36's time.

... was to be expected. Funny how you have to ask yourself if you wish to be penalized
Quote from Timdpr :****.

Could pretty easily have been 4th, then I chucked it away under the ****ing saftey car.

The same thing happened to me one lap later (I clipped the grass and lost a possible 5th position - got 8th).
And I must say you are pretty good at defending your position. I didn't really find an way to get past you the second time.
Quote from Timdpr :Ah. Then, Deko, I think Bambo (#93) passed me illegaly in the feature when the first SC was deployed.

While you're at it, could you take a look at the incedent the corner before with me and #82? I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but I would like your opinion. Oh, and I assume the investigation between me (8) and 100 in the sprint race was dismissed.

Losing friends FTW! (Geddit?)

@ the overtake in the feature race by 93, I'll call it legal. He was sufficiently alongside and on his way to being ahead, and taking into account reaction time to the SCD message, it's too close to sufficiently call either way, so I'll deem it legal.

The corner before incident seems to be a racing incident. You were off on the grass just before, and locked the LF wheel on braking. Car 82 was taking a line that seems as if it would have allowed you to fit in inside if you didn't have the snafu under braking.

d
The following cars were found to have crossed the blend line on pit exit and were not found to have been penalized for this during the race.

Feature race - Replay time 12:04 - Car 82 crosses the blend line exiting pitlane. DT converts to 30s time penalty.
Feature race - Replay time 17:55 - Car 93 crosses the blend line exiting pitlane. DT converts to 30s time penalty.
Sprint race - Replay time 6:10 - Car 8 crosses the blend line exiting ptilane. DT converts to 30s time penalty.

d
Quote from dekojester :the incident between Cars 10 and 93 in the Feature Race

The penalty for Car 10 has been reduced from an in-race Stop-and-go to a WARNING. Drivers are reminded with this to be careful of how you overtake cars, and what might be happening with the car ahead. The incident could have been much more severe than it was. This is the reason the penalty was reduced. The race administration does not mind some bumping, as long as all cars get through it none the worse for wear.

d
Round 3 race results are now OFFICIAL.

d
Quote from dekojester :@ the overtake in the feature race by 93, I'll call it legal. He was sufficiently alongside and on his way to being ahead, and taking into account reaction time to the SCD message, it's too close to sufficiently call either way, so I'll deem it legal.

The corner before incident seems to be a racing incident. You were off on the grass just before, and locked the LF wheel on braking. Car 82 was taking a line that seems as if it would have allowed you to fit in inside if you didn't have the snafu under braking.

d

Fair enough - I won't argue! I was thinking more about the way 82 turned in on me, but it doesn't matter!

I'm probably going to really embarass myself by saying this, but I have read and re-read this thread, and I can't find the reason why I got a 30 second penalty in the feature? I know I got one in the sprint (:doh but...
Quote from Timdpr :Fair enough - I won't argue! I was thinking more about the way 82 turned in on me, but it doesn't matter!

I'm probably going to really embarass myself by saying this, but I have read and re-read this thread, and I can't find the reason why I got a 30 second penalty in the feature? I know I got one in the sprint (:doh but...

D'oh ! Mistake on my part. Guess I just got the files bass-ackerds when I was adding in the penalties. I'll get that fixed after a little bit.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG