The online racing simulator
What's your average reaction time?
(91 posts, started )
Add a large vodka and relentless to the equation and I get - 0.177. Again.
Attached images
meh2.jpg
I started off fast then got slower, maybe I wasn't startled enough after the first few?

Avg .189
Quote from LFSn00b :Pft 0.04... I can manage better :P

Not bad, you must have jedi reflexes. ;D
I managed to get 0.02 once. You just have to click when you think it's going to change. Sometimes you get it right, but normally you just get a 1 second thingy. I got 0.02, 0.07 and 0.04 in a row, then I got a 2 1 second penalties. >_<
0.197 here...

you guys should have posted your age with the average to put it even more into relation.

I myself being 40 years of age now, must say that playing computer games since 1983 is proving a true benefit...

2nd try

22 years

Attached images
Clipboard02.jpg
Reaction time
.248, but didn't we have one of these threads somewhere.. :o
#61 - JJ72
holy shit, 0.1 is professional goal keeper fast. I have really slow reaction times, about 0.28 sec.........

I guess I should try it with a mouse attached.
your averege reaction time was 0.26
avg 0.196
For these with more than 0.25 secs: try playing Touhou games for few hours, then take this test again. This can improve your reaction time by 0.05~0.1 second.
0.196 average. I did have about two beers so who knows what sort of influence that has. I prefer reaction games where you have to physically react though. I guess they're called reflex games instead of reaction games. In the end, a fast twitch is not half as important as a slightly less fast reflex. A goalkeeper that twitches his hands in the wrong direction 0.15s after he sees the ball being shot isn't as useful as the goalkeeper that takes 0.25s to move his hands in the perfect position
Play these games long enough and you'll pre-empt it often enough in one round to get a crazy average time. Anything under 0.10 seconds would be considered a false start in athletics.
0,24 now...

Attached images
Clipboard01.jpg
.237 first try, then .264, then .270, then .263 (I pressed the mouse on accident 1 time on this one and got a single score of .023 :P)

I did it seriously 1 last time for .295.. I progressivly got slower lol
avg .263

What's your average reaction time?
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG