The online racing simulator
Team Name: SHD No2
LFS Usernames of those in team: milos20
Car choice:FXO
Um... we have 3 drivers from 'SHD'.. wouldn't it make sense if two of you teamed up?
It's a short race for our criteria so everyone want to drive whole race..
sign me up
Team name: FBI Racing
LFS User name:Russ76
Car choice:FXR gt2 reserves
FXO non reserves is that possible or do i have too choose
Quote from Milos20 :Team Name: SHD No2
LFS Usernames of those in team: milos20
Car choice:FXO

Quote from JO53PHS :Um... we have 3 drivers from 'SHD'.. wouldn't it make sense if two of you teamed up?

Quote from fadeaway :It's a short race for our criteria so everyone want to drive whole race..

If the TBO class becomes full we kindly request that you team up

Quote from Russ76 :sign me up
Team name: FBI Racing
LFS User name:Russ76
Car choice:FXR gt2 reserves
FXO non reserves is that possible or do i have too choose

We'd rather you choose
sign me up
Team name: ~Napster Tuning~
LFS User name: nikosk31
Car choice: RB4
Quote from J@tko :If the TBO class becomes full we kindly request that you team up

Sure, but the thing is we'll maybe have another one, or maybe even two drivers in TBO class to put in those two teams. If that doesn't happen, no problem, we'll do that.
Quote from J@tko :If the TBO class becomes full we kindly request that you team up

We'd rather you choose

np GT2 reserves then
i cant make the 19th either , nor will alot of us if we work , most company xmas partys are the friday before xmas .
Quote from fadeaway :Sure, but the thing is we'll maybe have another one, or maybe even two drivers in TBO class to put in those two teams. If that doesn't happen, no problem, we'll do that.

Thanks.

Quote from Russ76 :np GT2 reserves then

Quote from jwardy :i cant make the 19th either , nor will alot of us if we work , most company xmas partys are the friday before xmas .

Quote from J@tko :
Quote from jwardy :i cant make the 19th either , nor will alot of us if we work , most company xmas partys are the friday before xmas .

I told you so, Jackson !

d
Quote from dekojester :I told you so, Jackson !

d

But hang on:

We all hang out on an internet forum.
Therefore we have no lives.
Therefore we don't go the the work's Xmas do.

Problem solved
im affraid i have to
-
(Alistair) DELETED by Alistair
Quote from J@tko :But hang on:

We all hang out on an internet forum.
Therefore we have no lives.
Therefore we don't go the the work's Xmas do.

Problem solved

Yes but for some the temptation to photocopy your own but and put a copy on everyones desk is too strong
Btw, I read somewhere that most photocopier faults are from people trying to photocopy their own buttocks
#91 - N23
Hey is it okay if I change my car from XRR to FXR, as the team is pressuring me to make this change for skins and setups etc. Let me know asap. Thanks.
Yes, it's fine
Assuming there's still enough space in TBO:

Team name: TBA - will decide soon
Usernames: boothy/csf
Car: FXO
After boothy, 3 slots left in TBO, methinks
i noticed on the drivers listing page that next to my name in res under team there is a (2) i guessing thats people in the team???
if so lopino12 is also FBI Racing which would make (3)
just for your books it doesn't matter.
No, it's because you're currently signed up as seperate teams, and two teams can't have the same name.
Quote from JO53PHS :No, it's because you're currently signed up as seperate teams, and two teams can't have the same name.

so should i quess i should change it they yeah???
if so put me down as Trackside Racing
If you want the FBI drivers all seperate, I need a new name for the 'team' that you specifically are driving in. If you're teaming up, I need to know who is with who
we want too race as separate drivers.under the same Team FBI Racing
n23,Russ76,lopino12
atm, im pulling out of this race, sorry.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG