The online racing simulator
Team Name: Team Inferno
LFS Usernames of those in team: I'm alone, I'll see if someone joins me, I'll edit
Car choice: FZR-GT2

I'll try to show up, and if I have some school obligations, I'll let you know.
Quote from J@tko :/facepalm

So whats your team tag going to be???

[AGADTUD] GreyBull?

lol

Yes - that's what the tag will be. The idea is, like in the good ol' days, to have silly names but to be extremely competitive Just wait until you see the skin

Quote :
Welcome all, hope you get some better luck in this race hypothraxer

Thanks!
Team Name: Team eNETiS
LFS Usernames of those in team: Drift King CZ (I'm alone, maybe will edit and contact you...)
Car choice: FZR GT2
Team Name: XFusion
LFS Usernames of those in team: Pearcy_2k7 and maybe AMB
Car choice: FZR - GT2
#30 - N23
Team Name: FBI Racing
LFS Usernames of those in team: N23
Car choice: XRR GT2
Soo that's 15 GT2 Runners and 1 TBO runner

I doubt de souza wants to be going round a track with ricers lapping him every so often - someone join him please!!!!

BTW only 1 GT2 spot left.

Still considering Date issue.

EDIT: At last, someone seeing the light and choosing what is actually the fastest car! :P

EDIT 2: I think any chance of an NDR podium has just gone out the window
#32 - AMB
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Team Name: XFusion
LFS Usernames of those in team: Pearcy_2k7 and maybe AMB
Car choice: FZR - GT2

Yup i'll race with Pearcy
Team Name: K.O. Racing
LFS Usernames of those in team: racer hero
Car choice: FXR GT2

I dont want to miss a GT2 spot if the date changes
Need to know wheather deko agrees on it, but due to the actual lack of TBOs I'd join in a FXO
Team name: c4racing
LFS Usernames of those in team: Egon-est, kollane
Car choise: FZR
Quote from kollane :Team name: c4racing
LFS Usernames of those in team: Egon-est, kollane
Car choise: FZR

as far as i know, the GT2 class is full
Quote from TFalke55 :Need to know wheather deko agrees on it, but due to the actual lack of TBOs I'd join in a FXO

With the exception of the Kyoto 250 and 500, where I handle signups because I generally have no life and love to piss about with Spreadsheets and PDFs, I let Jackson handle the registrations. I just take the list(s) he gives me.

Plus, if this is on the 19th still, I might just not show up. I'd rather not show up and leave the whole thing to someone else than show up for part and have to bail out. Someone save the replay and I'll run the stats and stuff later that night. But that should be probable incentive to Jackson to reschedulezorz. The race on Monday probably won't be as bad as he thinks, because of people starting Christmas hols or so. A poll would be nice. I'll be talking to him at MiniFBM about it, so he should beware.

d
not monday!
Ok, looks like we get some TBOs after all.

Team Name: [noob]
LFS Usernames of those in team: zeugnimod
Car choice: RB4
Quote from zeugnimod :Ok, looks like we get some TBOs after all.

Team Name: [noob]
LFS Usernames of those in team: zeugnimod
Car choice: RB4

Possibly because GT2 is full. :-D

d
Quote from dekojester :With the exception of the Kyoto 250 and 500, where I handle signups because I generally have no life and love to piss about with Spreadsheets and PDFs, I let Jackson handle the registrations. I just take the list(s) he gives me.

Plus, if this is on the 19th still, I might just not show up. I'd rather not show up and leave the whole thing to someone else than show up for part and have to bail out. Someone save the replay and I'll run the stats and stuff later that night. But that should be probable incentive to Jackson to reschedulezorz. The race on Monday probably won't be as bad as he thinks, because of people starting Christmas hols or so. A poll would be nice. I'll be talking to him at MiniFBM about it, so he should beware.

d

okey... just to get sure I understood you right...

you're away and the other two are racing, while Timo is broadcasting, the leaving one would be me, who could be up for the whole time and who, due to the situation would be in charge and depending on their race situation jack'n'joe would join the admin spot? oh dear... now I can forget taking part in it
-> but it would have a slightly big adventage... I could train for iTCC

I hope it won't get totally screwed by a birthday of a friend on that day
Team Name: Team Russell Action Control
LFS Usernames of those in team: Timdpr
Car choice: FXO

Not 100% that I'll show up...but I'll try!
Quote from dekojester :Possibly because GT2 is full. :-D

d

Yeah, it kinda sucks that people prefer the faster cars over the more fun to drive cars (minus FXO).
#45 - AMB
Maybe the faster cars are the ones we find more fun?
Quote from AMB :Maybe the faster cars are the ones we find more fun?

Impossible.
#47 - AMB
Impossible is nothing.

Maybe i have a second driver for my team and i also would like to change team name if he joins
Team Name: Concept Racing
LFS Usernames of those in team: sokke

and I might bring a teammate along.
Team Name: Concept Racing
LFS Usernames of those in team: Adamlfs, Sokke

Me and Sokke Frogging it up again then
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG