The online racing simulator
Introducing the Dark Side Racing "Road To F1" Series

After a long summer and fall lay off since the successful GTReMix and Looney Cup Series, Dark Side Racing is back with a new, very special series to begin Sunday, January 11th, 2009. The Dark Side Racing Road to F1 Series. Unlike other series, this series will not utilize only one car. The series is designed to resemble an LFS open wheel racer’s “career” from newbie to veteran with races starting in the go-cart like, MRT and progressing up through all the open wheel cars with events in each car. There will be 2 events in each class, 2 MRT, 2 FBM, 2 FOX, 2 FO8, and finishing with 2 in the ultimate super car, the BF1. In addition to that, the series furthers its uniqueness by running “events” with different race formats each week instead of single races. “Events” consist of a qualifying round and as many as 3 races in the event. During each event the race format will be different in some way. Whether it’s a car combo changing or a race format change, the race series will prove to be fun, new, interesting and certainly challenging for all levels of drivers.

Registration is open! Get your name on the list and get in to the Dark Side Racing Road to F1 Series! Event registration, schedule and rules can be found by going to http://www.darksideracing.net or by going directly to our registration forum HERE.
Great!
Im in!
#3 - AMB
In.
OMGZ, I WAS KEEPING IT A SECRET FROM YOU!
#5 - AMB
Can't keep secrets from me pearcy, I know about you and DuCk, I just want to say.. it's over :weeping:
Lies
#7 - amp88
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Finally! One that interests me!

Actually, this is exactly what I'm looking for with the progressively faster/bigger cars. Perfect. Hopefully i'll learn a thing or two throughout.

I'll try to remember about this when the time comes around...

If you've completed the application form you should be put on a mailing list for the series. You'll receive an email containing information about each event (including the server password) before the event, so you won't need to remember anything
Looks very nice, signed up for it
Great idea, but what if "veterans" join in? It would ruin the whole experience.
The MRT will be equalised. And you can train hard. And in F1 there are always Veterans. So train hard to beat them!
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Great idea, but what if "veterans" join in? It would ruin the whole experience.

Quit complaining and practise!!!!!!!
Just released:
Road to Formula 1 Event Guide

Contents:
-Eligibility
-Event outline
-Etiquette
-Protests
-Contingency situations
-Points & participation
-Spec MRT setup guide
-Spec FBM setup guide