The online racing simulator
Sorry mate!
(35 posts, started )

Poll : Sorry bind - Your thoughts?

A binded sorry is acceptable
Meh, a sorry is a sorry either way.
A binded sorry is unacceptable
it matters on situation...
i mean, if i have some little contact with other car i bind sorry, and race goes on again, but if I make something really stupid, i bind about x3 Sorry and let the opponent go by. It`s not the matter will he be 2nd or 15th after the incident , it`s the matter of respect to each other
Whether it is bound to a key or not is not important, the important thing after bumping someone is waiting for the them to start off again before you do, i.e. give the place up and try to pass again later.
Unfortunately this is a rare thing.
Binding it is accepting you regularly cause accidents.

I think its more acceptable to slow up and type something then carry on. It at least makes it look like you didnt take advantage from a misdemeanor.
A binded sorry is ok.
But I HATE the "Sorry, that was my fault!" binds, just make a normal one or type it.
I think a binded sorry is acceptable, because if the guy has to type it all he's a lot more likely to make more accidents.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :I mean, often people have it like..

SorryForCrash!MyFault

Besides, after racing with the same 30 or 40 people (from being on CTRA), you learn peoples' binds and normal writing.

Not a rant btw, just genuinly wondering :o

I hate that. A simple "sorry" is better and less distracting in my opinion.
#31 - SamH
A sorry is fine, whether keybind or typed, pretty or plain.

It's what you do about it that counts, though.
Wreck back? Sorry
Quote from SamH :A sorry is fine, whether keybind or typed, pretty or plain.

It's what you do about it that counts, though.

/thread
I also think that it doesn't matter, usually if someone says sorry after crashing me or something, I answer "np".

Tho I myself don't have "sry" or "sorry" binded.
Imho it is acceptable, for example, you're driving fast and you make contact/crash with someone. It's faster, you don't lose much concentration and also you can avoid situations, when you are sitting duck, not holding wheel and typing.

Also i use it sometimes, when i make a rough, but acceptable pass (from my point of view), when my and the other car is wheel to wheel, trading paint and/or causing small slide. Much better and easier to press F(x) instead of typing. And if the other side wants to discuss it, then it's time after race.

Sorry mate!
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG